Ranking box on the PVP screen is gone before I see it

Options
St_Bernadus
St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
OK, I particularly noticed this today and it has probably been true for a while.

Porcine of Interest was the last event of the season so that ended at the same time as the end of season. I was in slice 1 so I saw my placement but not my alliance's placement as the whole event was not done yet. I looged on today and got my rewards for the end of event and end of season.

When I look at the PVP tab to see what and how we ended up, I see the overall season box saying ALLIANCE RANK XX of XXX, PLAYER RANK XX of XXX. But the Porcine of Interest one is not there.

Surely, SURELY this should still be there for some time after the end of the whole event??

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Mine is still there. Sometimes they disappear before they should and would re-appear after an app restart.
    Nice thought and I tried it, but no dice.
    I think it is because I was in slice 1 and the thing only stays there for a certain amount of time after my slice ended. Which is ridiculous. 
  • St_Bernadus
    Options
    No it was just this morning for me (east coast US).
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,306 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When I was an alliance commander, it got annoying when I joined S1 and was trying to see what was happening in S5 and we were trying to fill up, get scores, move deadbeats etc.

I agree 100% that the PVP event should stay visible through the end of S5.