Razia, Boros Archangel Prevent Damage [By Design]

Walker
Walker Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Razia is supposed to lose prevent damage for two turns after she uses prevent damage, but prevent damage is returning immediately the next turn, MAKING IT A LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE IMPENETRABLE INVINCIBLE CREATURE! I'm not one to quibble, but does anyone else see this as a problem?

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    A turn is one each player takes. So your turn is 1, gregs turn is 2, your turn agains is 3. For her I pack exiles and unsummons 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having Runaway Carriage PTSD flashbacks just facing her :'(
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    It was supposedly fixed in 3.4 or 3.5, because I know I brought this up as well. I guess Oktagon broke her again.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having Runaway Carriage PTSD flashbacks just facing her :'(
    Nah, she can only kill 2 out of 3 creatures you have out.  Not quite as broken.
  • jtwood
    edited July 2019
    Mcclaine said:
    It was supposedly fixed in 3.4 or 3.5, because I know I brought this up as well. I guess Oktagon broke her again.
    What would have been fixed? I ask because I never saw a note about her in any of the release notes bug fixes.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, thank you for the reports. I'll go ahead and reach out to the team to inform them that the issue with Razia, Boros Archangel's Prevent Damage effect is still occurring.  
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    jtwood said:
    Mcclaine said:
    What would have been fixed? I ask because I never saw a note about her in any of the release notes bug fixes.
    Apparently, I dreamt it being on a list of bug fixes and it seemed fixed afterwards but I can’t find it anywhere. 
  • jtwood
    edited July 2019
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, thank you for the reports. I'll go ahead and reach out to the team to inform them that the issue with Razia, Boros Archangel's Prevent Damage effect is still occurring.  
    @Tombstone What problem? Every report I've seen so far is that it's WAD and it's just a really good card.
  • jtwood
    Bumping because I really want to know what bug is being investigated
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @jtwood

According to my information the team has been looking into the Prevent Damage effects of both Razia, Boros Archangel and Underrealm Lich. Unfortunately, I don't have any additional details to provide at this time. 
  • jtwood
    Tombstone said:
    @jtwood

According to my information the team has been looking into the Prevent Damage effects of both Razia, Boros Archangel and Underrealm Lich. Unfortunately, I don't have any additional details to provide at this time. 
    Interesting. Good to know. Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I just spoke with the team, and it would appear that OP's described behavior of Razia is As Designed.

For example:
    • Player's Turn = Turn 1: Razia prevents damage, then loses Prevent Damage.
    • Opponent's Turn = Turn 2: Razia does not have Prevent Damage.
    • Player's Turn = Turn 3: Razia regains Prevent Damage
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just spoke with the team, and it would appear that OP's described behavior of Razia is As Designed.

For example:

That makes totally sense, but since forever we're used to count differently - like the special effect on turn x counter only counts down at the beginning of the players turn, and so do win in x or fewer / more turns secondaries
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

For example:
    Makes sense, but what about Underrealm Lich then?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:

For example:
    That makes totally sense, but since forever we're used to count differently - like the special effect on turn x counter only counts down at the beginning of the players turn, and so do win in x or fewer / more turns secondaries
    I believe some secondaries make sure to specify "...in X Rounds", as opposed to Turns, however if you wouldn't mind providing the name of the secondary objective you're referencing, then I'd be happy to double check.
    Mburn7 said:
    Brigby said:

For example:
    Makes sense, but what about Underrealm Lich then?
    There is currently a bug ticket in our database that is tracking the issue of Underrealm Lich regaining Prevent Damage after 3 turns, instead of 2.