MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2019 Edition *Updated (7/22/19)

Comments

• Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Or it's because the few times I am finally able to get a new 4* ST-ready in time, they always skip them.

First, Prowler; now, Sabretooth.

Come on, man!

Oh that's exactly the same as my situation. Restarted when Prowler first came out, and somehow managed to keep pulling him until he hit 5/5/3 and never got around to leveling him to L209 because they skipped him.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2019
    If you run an event in PVP called Oops, All Spiders! maybe next time make sure it is only Spider characters who are in the fights, as opposed to Gritty et al... I get the Spider heroes are all boosted, but limiting characters in PVP themed events would actually make the player base a little happier. Especially if it's an off season event. Give more variety and challenges in those non-required events. Just food for thought.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(07/03/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added details about 4-Star Mysterio.
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Brigby, why not list the 3 required 4*'s for Shield Training under Event Rules?
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I just champed Green Goblin so excited to take him for a boosted spin in Webbed Wonder!
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2019
    Anyone know which color should be offered for BSSM in HfH during Venom Bomb? 
    Don't say green.
    Edit: I'm pretty sure it was purple last time.

Also, I'm about done with this boost list. Wait, another week? ;)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    There sure are a lot of Miles covers in rewards next week.  One might start to wonder about certain things...like whether he might become a feeder....
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Huh, this boost list is sticking around. I had originally intended to champ X-pool next. But considering I only have Spider-Woman champed of this boost list and it will apparently still go on another 2 weeks, I think it might be Miles' turn instead.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    AlexR said:
    Huh, this boost list is sticking around. 
    Sees Spider-folks everywhere... 

Well played, sir.  Well played.
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Wow, that's updating things well into the future. The only thing you wouldn't be set for on the 14th is DDQ. That's more than ten days after when this was posted. Thumbs up.
  • Brigby
    *(07/09/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Green goblin, then BSSM, then Gambit? 3 straight oldies in a row. When is Storm going to come out and play?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Green goblin, then BSSM, then Gambit? 3 straight oldies in a row. When is Storm going to come out and play?
    They're completely off the pattern at the moment, but *technically*, we had Captain America, then the new boss event, then Peter Parker, then Goblin, then Black Suit, and now Gambit, and Cap+Gambit were our 2 classics, so we should be back on pattern for Rescue and Hela and Storm next (we're close to the end of a cycle, only Thanos, Black Panther, and Okoye who haven't been featured in a classic slot this time around).
  • Brigby
    *(07/12/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Bless you for including the round rewards, i know i always ask. This time all i can say is Thank you!! :kissing_heart:
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, sweet! Black Cat as Round Rewards! That brings her pretty close to champable!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, sweet! Black Cat as Round Rewards! That brings her pretty close to champable!
    Yes, my 2/4/4 Black Cat is digging this indeed. 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Cool we get Black Cat in Sin Six, but Thor as the 3 is a surprise, the featured character in Strange Sights, then again 2 events later?!
  • Brigby
    *(07/15/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and added details about 5-Star Iceman.