Battle of the Hams

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Level 209 Porky. The board was not at all in my favor. I think I had 26-28 red, purple and green AP by the time I finally could get enough blue to finish the other Porky off. And all the time his purple power blinks to no use. Got a 4* champ level on the LT.

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    My SpiderBacon is only at level 94.
    Equipt my Taskmaster Sword (pretty standard for me on Crashes) and some Blue/Purple match boosts.
    Won easily. No specials were ever fired by either SpiderBacon.

LLT was Thing champ reward.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    Spider-Ham is basically his own worst troll character for Crash. Put down a blue counter, ha! Zapped it with my purple, now I put down a blue counter! Wait...he zapped it with his purple. It didn't help that literally every board I had was bad. My lvl 131 1/2/3 Ham got it in the end and now I fancy a bacon sandwich.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    2/4/3 lvl188. Most of it was a red/black/green slap fight. There were a couple of cases where a team-up match was the most damage done by either side for three turns or more. I did manage to keep enough purple on hand to wipe his countdowns if anything dangerous came out, and eventually was able to fire yellow, let him burn his purple on those, and then blue, which finished it.
    Token waiting for Black Cat to rotate in with the new Season.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    This a was a fun, close fight for my level 94 Ham. I thought I was a goner, as his blue countdown was about to go off, but I managed a lucky match-5 and went airborne just before the countdown resolved. I finished with less than a thousand health. 
    Sadly, my reward was an unusable Spider-Gwen purple, but I guess that's fitting with all of the current spider content.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    Tip: Play your yellow the turn *before* your blue. That will cause the AI to waste his purple on your yellow count downs instead of on your blue nuke countdown.

KGB
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Tip: Play your yellow the turn *before* your blue. That will cause the AI to waste his purple on your yellow count downs instead of on your blue nuke countdown.

KGB
    Yeah, this was key for my win.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    KGB said:

KGB
    Yeah, this was key for my win.
    Me too.