Magneto Inquisitor Costume - Big Purple Rectangle? [Fixed]

Options
System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: R181 Release Notes (6/24/19).

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone else notice that the if you have Magneto's Inquisitor costume equipped, his picture in the Roster while you're scrolling past is just a big purple rectangle?  I noticed it in today's Deadpool Daily, when I was trying to find Deadpool.  This is on Steam, if that helps.  If anyone else notices it, I'll go ahead and file a bug report.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone else notice that the if you have Magneto's Inquisitor costume equipped, his picture in the Roster while you're scrolling past is just a big purple rectangle?  I noticed it in today's Deadpool Daily, when I was trying to find Deadpool.  This is on Steam, if that helps.  If anyone else notices it, I'll go ahead and file a bug report.
    100% same here. Was looking for DP, saw the purple rectangle, only I'm on Android.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @sambrookjm @Ed_Dragonrider Thanks for the heads up! I'll pass it along to the rest of our team for investigation.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm on Android and have the same issue after the update.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Brigby
    It's also seen in a match.  If he winds up in the back (all the way to the left) a huge purple box covers him and the middle character.  This is on iOS.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yup, happens in current LR. Big purple rectangle
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This should be fixed. If you encounter this issue anywhere else, then please let us know and we'll be sure to investigate further.