Two cards not working correctly [Investigating]

DumasAG
DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
With Simic Ascendency past the requisite number of reinforcements, my creatures are not receiving the +10/+10 effect.

Vanguard Karn has not disabled any of my opponent's artifacts in any way.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I've encountered the first issue before. I thought I wasn't using Simic Ascendency correctly. I've had Simic Ascendency over 50 reinforcements and not get the +10/+10 effect.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh, it usually works for me.  Remember the buff is applied at the end of your turn, not right away.

Other than that, not sure what it could be.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mburn7 said:
    Huh, it usually works for me.  Remember the buff is applied at the end of your turn, not right away.

Other than that, not sure what it could be.
    Yep, I looked for that as well because I assumed it was user-error, but the buff just never comes. 
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Here is a screen shot of the last round.
    Simic Ascendency is the green gem near the bottom right corner with 44 reinforcements.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    Hi everyone, thank you for the reports. I'll relay this information to the team for review. 
  • Tombstone
    Hi everyone, when you are encountering this issue does the support have 15 Reinforcements indicated by a 15x above the Shield Value? 

@BlessedOne
    Would you mind sending me a DM with the screenshot that you had provided previously? 
  • Tombstone
    edited July 2019
    Hi Everyone, just an update regarding this issue. The team has investigated and found that Simic Ascendancy is functioning as intended; however, there may have been some confusion regarding how this card functions. 

In order to trigger the +10/+10 effect from this Support, it needs to have 15 or more Reinforcements. Please note that Reinforcements are separate from Shields. You can see the number of reinforcements that you have by viewing the number above your Shields. If you have 15 Reinforcements on this Support you should see a 15x above your Shield value.