Mysterio confirmed on Twitter

Options

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Just saw it pop up on facebook too.  That is, the new MPQ logo with Mysterio, Spidey and Fury.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I see:
    1) new costume for 3* Spidey

2) Marvel can determine what characters they want to work on for movie releases.

3) Mysterio is a 4*.

I can't see:

1) what Mysterio's powers do at all besides passive power, AP needed and his colours, compared to previous characters' promotional video.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    But will he be 4* or 5*, that's the question.  If 5*, then we seem to be firmly in a 4545 release schedule.  If true, then we would have just 12 weeks to cover each new 5*.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the video on Twitter his health looks like a 4* but could be wrong

• Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And a 3 star Spider-Man costume 
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well that is a ... Shocker
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like 4* from the health.  I like the costume for Spider-Man too.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Another way to determine whether Mysterio is a 5* or 4* is to look at who is tanking what colours.

Mysterio's top 3 colours is Purple, Blue and Yellow. However, yellow is tanked by level 266 3* Spidey, instead of Nick Fury or Mysterio.

This means that 3* Spidey is on the left and Nick Fury on the right. And Mysterio is a 4*
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So we seem to still be in 4544 world, and storm was just released early as an X-Men dark Phoenix tie in.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, let's play out a little Shield Training hypothesis...

Will his ST be expected to have Sabertooth?  Or is that too soon?  Or will they skip him entirely and go to Black Cat?.... I hope not.

Or will they actually just have 3 not so new 4*s?!  ...I shouldn't put that out there.  I jinxed it.  :wink:
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Maybe it would be Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen and Infinity War Spidey.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,193 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:

Will his ST be expected to have Sabertooth?  Or is that too soon?  Or will they skip him entirely and go to Black Cat?.... I hope not.

Or will they actually just have 3 not so new 4*s?!  ...I shouldn't put that out there.  I jinxed it.  :wink:
    At this point, having Mysterio required for Mysterio's SHIELD Training would not surprise me...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:

At this point, having Mysterio required for Mysterio's SHIELD Training would not surprise me...
    If anyone would pull that kind of trick, it would be Mysterio....
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:

Technically the new character always is part of the required for shield training. Just not to earn themselves.