What will come first? CL10, PVP Supports or UI Updates?

supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

I really wonder what‘s the „next big thing“ around. Couple of 4years+ players recently left my T10 alliance family, and I‘m feeling the urge to step out of the habit of chasing 4*s that won‘t see their use and 5*s that I need to break a year‘s hoard for.

So, what do you think will be next? (Not necessarily what you wish for...)

What will come first? CL10, PVP Supports or UI Updates? 57 votes

UI/UX updates (e.g. roster preset/favs)
36%
wymtimepillaroffaith23Chipster22BasepuzzlerLLohmmaguirenumber6Alfje17marshallcrackninjaPtahhotepLordRaynejameshHilkZolomhelix72spidyjedi84Madroxmarvel075RazuhluiMegaBee 21 votes
CL10 (soon)
21%
afsplatUNC_Samurairdvargas1bonny79Mjolnirmight2BB_KaroPalookavilleHeartbreaksoupProjectus2501JohnnyStacksElReyFelixBurcee 12 votes
6* chars
7%
YasuruzonatahuntVengeanceMoonKnight 4 votes
Supports in PVP
14%
DemolirafreakygeekMalcrofsupergarvSpace DwarfPolly_P1Shintok17SithMaggie 8 votes
New/other DDQ nodes
17%
firethorneAXP_ismey4747bluewolfjgomes32KGBScreen MonkeyThaRoadWarriorManoPASlothkins1 10 votes
Auto-play nodes
0%
Puzzle challenges (like in the forums, but in-game)
3%
abmorazLFChikarason 2 votes

Comments

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing shield lvl 10.  i read somewhere that it is coming soon...
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, I immediately looked for “none of the above”. Since almost all communication except announcements has stopped and none of the issues are being addressed, sadly I think we are closing in on the end. I think they will keep squeezing until the juice runs out...likely in the form of new 4 and 5* releases. I would love to be wrong.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    New/other DDQ nodes
    I think SCLs for DDQ "feels" like one of the easier to implement improvements. Just shift everything up a tier at whatever the highest SCL is so that the crash is for solo 5*s, the burrito is for 5/4/3, the other two are for a required 4*, etc.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Supports in PVP
    Sadly, at least on mobile, I can‘t seem to add the missing vote options. Would‘ve like „none“ and „moar supports“ to add to, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    New/other DDQ nodes
    supergarv said:
    Sadly, at least on mobile, I can‘t seem to add the missing vote options. Would‘ve like „none“ and „moar supports“ to add to, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    I think the poll is fine in general since you're asking "Which will come first?", but if you retitled it (if possible) "Which is most likely?", it would be even better.

You can't edit poll choices once they're live, but maybe you can tweak the text or at least the thread title.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    New/other DDQ nodes
    The end times are coming before these things, seriously.  Costumes, yes, less time for 5*s in latest, yes, new vault combinations, yes. All these things are low-effort monetisation practices. None of those things above will drive that much additional spending so I think it’s safe to assume they’re not very high on the priority list. 
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Also looked for "none of the above".

If I had to choose, probably supports. Maybe interface too.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Yup, where is the none of the above option lol. 
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    New/other DDQ nodes
    The end is more likely than anything on the list.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Yep, none of the above. Pretty sure the dev's are just phoning it in at this point.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Honestly, it really feels like we're not getting anything new ever again. They'll keep releasing new characters and the occasional new PvE based on a new film, but it will be something that already exists, just re-skinned. The days where they always had something in the pipeline seem to be gone. Character reworks have stopped. 5* feeders have nearly stopped. We haven't gotten anything new since Supports, which were an enormous fumble, and that fumble may have been the death knell of new developments.

They always used to have news for us. I can't recall the last time anything promising was on the horizon.

EDIT: I didn't even read the other posts before I wrote this. Now that I have, it seems I'm far from alone in these sentiments.

@Brigby Do you have any promising news that might rekindle our morale and hopes?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new Spider-Man background is a UI update, right?
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    I'll do it myself this time

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    The silence is deafening.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    A tweak to the UI is most likely as it could be something minor such as adding the little white plus icon to the support list to show which ones are equipped.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    None of the above?