Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    You gotta love Iceman.

Having taken unnenecessary risks with how much health I had going into a fight in his PvP I found myself on the end of a beating with my Vulture downed by a cascade before he could get airbourne again and my Luke Cage already dead and Iceman stunned whilst the opposition team still had all 3 left. However, despite them hitting me hard they had left Iceman still alive and with a green AP bar full when he became un-stunned, Fight over. :smiley:
  • DAZ0273
    AlexR said:
    After scrambling to build my initially 1/1/1 Bishop up for the last 2 months, I finally got him champed today. Went and hunted a Gritty team in Sim to try him out.
    And ahahaha, that was awesome. In the past my Gritty counter team was a Kraven/6AP stunner makeshift solution that usually worked but a bad board could snowball into a loss pretty fast so it still always felt like a bit of a gamble. But Bishop-- Bishop demolished that Gritty team. I'm delighted; chasing him for 2 months paid off!
    Likewise I just got Bishop champed recently and been having a grand old time in Sim.

He is such a troll!
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    After getting 1 Commando Point from a Shield Interception I had 10 CP total and was aiming for an early climb in the Wiccan-PvP which just started to get another 10 CP. So I pulled one classic token and got a 5-star Kingpin together with a Kitty bonus hero! She's now at 4/3/4 hoping to be my 1st 5-star champ soon. 
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    Indirectly pulled my first Rescue from a basic token: 

Basic token = OBW, level got a heroic token
    heroic token = Nick Fury, level got a LL token
    LL token - rostering Rescue!

• kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Champed my sixth 4* today: Red Hulk!

C4Rol, Cyke, Nightcrawler, Grocket and Winter Soldier welcome him.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, take care Moon/Wolve-Roach.

My moment of the day was somehow lucking into a slacker bracket in SCL7 where just hitting progression was Top 100.   I think it was my first Top 100 for a PVE event since roster-based scaling and 8-hour refreshes were around.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Placing 6th in Unstable Iso-8 in SCL7. My second Top 10 placement in PvE ever. First time awarded me an extra Talos-cover now it gave me a Magik-cover which is more useful. Due to holidays I had the time to schedule my life around the sub-endings/beginnings  Didn't even play optimally on the 1st day. But now I'm needing a break. Only progression the next times. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    I champed a 2* with 50 saved covers, meaning 5 heroic tokens. Usually they suck. But today, four 3*  with one BH and a 4*. Never had such a streak in heroics and never will again i think. Probably this will mean i'll hit a dry spell when opening LT's...
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Just got this Season's heroic 10pack. For context, my 4* draw rate from heroics is awful. Like, significantly less of what it should be (I'm tracking my pulls, it's not just perception).
    This season's heroic 10pack yielded five 2*, two 3*, three(!!) 4* (including a Valk, who I'm currently chasing in her pvp) and a BH Sabertooth. It doesn't feel like luck so much as balancing my very 4* dry heroic pulls, but it still feels amazing and is the best 10pack I've probably ever had.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was doing my final climb to 900 in Scrapper 142, at 864, looking for one more to get over the line. Ran across a Grockitty team with max-champed Grocket, maybe max-champed Valkyrie (much higher than mine, certainly), and a Kitty about 20 levels above mine. Worth 72 points. I waited a while, hopefully long enough for them to finish their hop and Shield, and then went in with Valk/Kitty/Medusa. Took a while, but I eventually ground them down, and even tho I took a hit for 37 points in the process, the match was actually worth 75, leaving me at 902. It's always so satisfying to be able to take down a team that much higher level than my own. I really do hope I left it long enough for them to shield, tho, because I know that would be a big hit to take during a hop.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 2014: I hit SHIELD Rank 152, and the with ISO bonus I have now max leveled all of the characters on my roster.  This includes four 3-star dupes that are now LVL 166 that were on my roster pre-saved cover days.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Legendary Token from my Daily Supply. Is Day 899 the first time that happens? I can't remember one coming up before.
  • DAZ0273
    Started the day with a 7 cover Sabretooth but after bagging the Sim cover I opened my Infinite Pursuit tokens bagged a Lockjaw that came with a Bonus Sabes! Figured would finally open my season pack and there was a Dazzler with bonus Sabes! Happy now, he is ST ready but I want him champed regardless.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    needed 1 more ronin to get the black cat cover from shield training. tried all my heroics, nothing. had 4 infinite pursuit tokens left. pulled a ronin with a bonus ronin with my last pull!
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled my small hoard of 550 CP and 2 LTs to get a tenth Ronin and at least one storm cover. 

Got my Ronin and Storm cover. 
    3 Helas
    4 Rescue
    3 five star bonus heroes. All GG, two saved and last one usable to champ. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Finally!!! After posting just now in the Worst thread about my horrible string of bad luck with Sabertooth covers and lack of BH covers, this morning I spent probably too much HP on the Far from Home vault, but it was worth it!!! From one of its Heroic token prizes I pulled a Power Man and finally got a bonus Black Sabertooth cover. Fortunately it was Black, and not Green, because he's now 5/4/3.
    As soon as he's the placement reward in the next event, I'll be making sure I finish T20, if not T10, to ensure I get at least a Black and/or Red cover for him.
    Champion Sabertooth will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.