Can you give us a warning?

EvilDead
EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
Other games, tell you that maintenance is coming shortly or something to that effect. Middle of a match getting the overlay that disables everything is lame to the highest order. I wouldn't have started that match had I known you were about to kick me off....

Comments

• Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Much as I’ve been dissastisfied with the issues the past week or so, there was a post about the next round of maintenance in the inbox. 
     The message did say it would last 2 hours and be over nearly 20 minutes ago however. 
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mcclaine said:
    Much as I’ve been dissastisfied with the issues the past week or so, there was a post about the next round of maintenance in the inbox. 
     The message did say it would last 2 hours and be over nearly 20 minutes ago however. 
    It said maintenance was happening from 4-6 am PST thought. We are at 6:30am PST. And the notice in inbox about maintenance was gone when I logged in at 8:05am PST. I assumed maintenance had already happened, and this was a new one we got with no warning. I assume that’s what Op assumed as well.
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    DumasAG said:
    Mcclaine said:
    It said maintenance was happening from 4-6 am PST thought. We are at 6:30am PST. And the notice in inbox about maintenance was gone when I logged in at 8:05am PST. I assumed maintenance had already happened, and this was a new one we got with no warning. I assume that’s what Op assumed as well.
    Right, that’s the message I was referring to and I noticed the same when I logged in.
    But as this maintenance was supposed to address the xp system I expected a number of packs and resources, although in reduced quantity than before. 
    Because there wasn’t any, I assumed that maintenance was delayed. 
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mcclaine said:
    DumasAG said:
    Mcclaine said:
    Right, that’s the message I was referring to and I noticed the same when I logged in.
    But as this maintenance was supposed to address the xp system I expected a number of packs and resources, although in reduced quantity than before. 
    Because there wasn’t any, I assumed that maintenance was delayed. 
    Ah, got it. My assumption was that the maintenance had happened, and they had delayed doing XP system to a later date
  • Sherry
    Sherry Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I live on the east coast. I knew about the upcomming maitnence so i figured it was over. Nope, in a match and i get the maitnence screen. It was around 915am est.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sherry said:
    I live on the east coast. I knew about the upcomming maitnence so i figured it was over. Nope, in a match and i get the maitnence screen. It was around 915am est.
    Same issue for me.  I got booted from a Rising Tensions match because of spontaneous 2 hour late maintenance.
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Oh well, time to claim a bunch of level up freebies...