Boosts & Character Info

Options
Fawkes2574
Fawkes2574 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this lately, but its happened to me multiple times since the recent updates. I log into the game on a daily basis to do the Deadpool rounds. And I use the boosts more so than the team ups. Its not like the game is going to give you a choice not to use any at all. But here's the bug and the reason for this thread. At random times, I will choose one of the boosts, whether the stock pile or the power boost, and when tapping on it, the info on one of the characters suddenly appears. Whether my own, or the AI opponents for that round. As normal, I would exit out and the boost that I was selecting would be in its slot. But it still doesn't change the fact that the boxes for the character info pops up at random times, and its annoying. Anyone else getting this issue as well?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Fawkes2574
    Thanks for reporting. If you managed to get any screenshots of this issue, please send it our Customer Support so they can investigate. 
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've recently noticed something similar to this too. 
    In some places I'm able to click things in the background that I wouldn't expect to be able to click on at that time. For example, with a 'Progress Rewards' pop-up I would only expect to be able to click the big 'CLAIM REWARD!' button, but I can open the information for fight nodes, open the Alliance tab and open the in-game purchase store before getting rid of the pop-up. On the boost select screen, clicking on any visible character art from the characters behind the boost menu will open their info panel behind the boost menu.
    This might be how it has always been though, and I'm just trying to play faster than I ever have before!