Additional Server Maintenance *Updated (6/20/19)

123457»

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I still can't log in.
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Also, is half the store missing, or is it just me?
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    ;-; I did loose my Josu Vess! Why roll back the stuff form the free premium?! I got it from one of the standard packs!
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    "Update 3: We are back up and running as the server maintenance is now completed. We appreciate your patience as we worked on getting the game running."

@Brigby - You know that's not really going to fly, right? Players didn't have a choice BUT to wait till we could log in. 

Not saying it's your fault for posting that, but if that's all "they're" giving you to tell us, then that's not a lot. Especially with the VIP's who are now helping pay for all of this.
  • Shadowslayer
    Shadowslayer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Everytime i try to put runes into a PW now, i get an error code. In a match, the game runs very smooth! Outside of matches it feels like its connecting through dial up
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiggy said:
    You need to log in again using your Facebook account, or Google Play account. Or, you need your UID, and to open a ticket with D3Go.
    I Just reconnected to my google play account and still everthing is gone.... well I'll submit a ticket then
    Google Play does not back up your account. Only Facebook. 

If you were not connected to FB you will need to send a ticket with your original UID. They can rebuild your account from there. 
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Crickets....🦗
    the silence is deafening.

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

We had to take some of the store items down and should get those back up soon.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:

We had to take some of the store items down and should get those back up soon.
    Oh wow, things must be bad if you're coming out.  Thanks for the insight.

Any information on what caused the server crash?  Or on when it'll be fully fixed?  Everything is still a bit wonky in game right now.
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    don't  get you hopes up for any type of explanation they have never been really forth coming about much of anything!
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Up and running ? It looks more like crawling to me... But that's an improvement anyway 🤣
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I can tell you what caused the server crash.... lack of quality control.... period... no testing just a greedy push out of product not ready for distribution to meet corporate goals... thats all.
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Compliments where they are due; the game seems to be running much more smoothly for me today than it had even before the patch nightmare. The loading isn't quicker, but the animation seems sped up and smoothed out. Not sure if it's just coincidence, something on my end or what, but if it's due to a change on the devs side, Great Job!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    BigSwifty said:
    Compliments where they are due; the game seems to be running much more smoothly for me today than it had even before the patch nightmare. The loading isn't quicker, but the animation seems sped up and smoothed out. Not sure if it's just coincidence, something on my end or what, but if it's due to a change on the devs side, Great Job!
    The problem for me is that the loading time is still awful.

I don't want to spend 10 min watching a loading screen to play a 3 min game.