Additional Server Maintenance *Updated (6/20/19)

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    I’ve got back into the game now
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I'm stuck on "Fetching all events" , now, so I don't think we're in the clear, yet...
  • Gaston
    Gaston Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    And it's back down....
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Same, stuck on fetching events
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    😂 what a nightmare. 
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yep, I'm back down again.
  • dj55
    dj55 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I wonder how many newer players they've lost to other games by this time. Veterans will hold out longer, but every hour that goes by there are people who are discovering something else to do. I'm sure a lot of the VIP subscriptions are getting cancelled as well.

The lack of communication is the worst part. If they had told us that this will take a day or more and set that expectation, we would all be far less frustrated. 

Even simply updating the in-game "ending soon" message to say "this will take some time", and the post on this forum to let us know they were going to head home and work on the issue later. Which had to be the case or they would have posted updates if they were working all night. 

So disappointing how this whole thing has been handled. 
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I'm back in, but is there to be no compensation for lost resources? Not only did I miss out on rewards for RT, but also to 20 mc entry fee. And wasn't there supposed to be a free vanguard given?
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    versemage said:
    I'm back in, but is there to be no compensation for lost resources? Not only did I miss out on rewards for RT, but also to 20 mc entry fee. And wasn't there supposed to be a free vanguard given?
    I wouldn't expect that immediately as it is pretty clear they are still putting out fires.  But yes, eventually we need some compensation.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    I'm in now too, rewards are gone (Im fine with that), Im sure they'll hand out the correct rewards soon and some compensation (meaning more than the common 25-50 crystals).
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    I'm back in too - everything looks stable (for now at least).

Just went through the tutorial for WAR, did not experience any kind of soft-lock regarding vanguards - which is promising.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler

I was able to open the game but I can't start a game or open the free 3 cards booster - I'm getting a SWW each time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    HomeRn said:
    I'm back in too - everything looks stable (for now at least).

Just went through the tutorial for WAR, did not experience any kind of soft-lock regarding vanguards - which is promising.
    me too
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Able to log back in, but the lag navigating around the home screen made the game unplayable. Crashed twice in good phone data reception zone. Effectively still down for me.
  • Shadowslayer
    Shadowslayer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Still cant get past the FB login screen 
  • Spiggy
    Spiggy Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Could log in again, but seems all progress is gone. Game started with Nissa, seems like the initial tutorial? 
  • SeditiousCanary
    SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Spiggy said:
    Could log in again, but seems all progress is gone. Game started with Nissa, seems like the initial tutorial? 
    You need to log in again using your Facebook account, or Google Play account. Or, you need your UID, and to open a ticket with D3Go.
  • Spiggy
    Spiggy Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    You need to log in again using your Facebook account, or Google Play account. Or, you need your UID, and to open a ticket with D3Go.
    I Just reconnected to my google play account and still everthing is gone.... well I'll submit a ticket then
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Back in, however level adjustment dissapeared (was 142 yesterday when I logged in and back to 100 today), training guide won't work either. So in otherwords Situation normal ... non working parts of the game. broken promises and poor customer relations...
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    And don't forget, this 24+ hour maintenance was to fix the maintenance before it... We still have AT LEAST another two hour maintenance in our near future.