PAX East

Options
I am pretty sure I read that the founder of Demiurge will be at Pax East in Boston in April. I was wondering if MPQ was going to have a table or anything there. If so, I may go. I've never been to one before, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

If this needs to be moved, my apologies. I wasn't sure where this thread should go.

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Yeeeah, you're not getting a pass if you don't have one. They sold out in a week.

Only way is to get lucky if they resell a pass that they found out someone bought to try and sell on eBay, or if you volunteer to be an Enforcer (work at the convention for 6 hours a day each day, but you get a free 3-day pass)
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Demiurge Twitter:
    Demiurge Studios ‏@DemiurgeStudios Mar 12

We'll be at PAX East showing #MarvelPuzzleQuest on the floor. Press, reach out to press@demiurgestudios.com if you want to set up an apt!
  • Their website didn't indicate that they were sold out until after you clicked the link. Thanks for letting me know Kelbris.

If anyone goes, please report back if possible. Thanks!
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    altlover85 wrote:
    Their website didn't indicate that they were sold out until after you clicked the link. Thanks for letting me know Kelbris.

If anyone goes, please report back if possible. Thanks!

I've got a Saturday pass, and if it's an open panel in really tempted to bring a "Nerf Spidey" sign.