Exordium is recruiting - almost full

DragonSorcerer
DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
edited June 2019 in MtGPQ Coalitions
We are currently 10 of the 17 regular players from MoonMoon (ranked 54th) and were regularly in the top 50 for coalition events. We are looking for additional players to make up our numbers after all being ejected (from the game and the discord channel) by the now  non playing leader and therefore losing some of our team as we had no way to communicate.

We are keen but not overly competitive, just let use know (in discord) when you can't play in a coalition event and do your best.

We have some very good players who rank top 5 in some events and are always willing to help and share decks & ideas so come and join us.

Comments

• DragonSorcerer
    Now up to 12 of the original gang.
  • Yogi
    Yogi Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Very good group for learning
  • DragonSorcerer
    We finished 104 in H of D with only 9 players able to participate so top 50 should be easy once we are up to full strength. Only 6 places left.
  • DragonSorcerer
    edited June 2019
    Finished 56th in B4Tp1 with 14 active players. I think top 25 is possible with a full team. Come and see. Last 3 places.
  • DragonSorcerer
    Down to 2 spaces left 
  • DragonSorcerer
    Finished 34th in B4Tp2 with 16 active players. I think top 25 still possible with a full team. Come and help. Only one space open but PM me if that goes as I may be able to create a couple of spaces.
  • DragonSorcerer
    We have a space, possibly, 2 if anyone is interested. Regularly finishing in top 20, 12th in the last Dragon War.