Gone for E3 (6/10/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be out of office tomorrow, 6/11, for E3, and I personally will also be out on Wednesday, 6/12. Who knows. Maybe we'll bump into some of you there!

If any of you require in-game assistance, please note that our Customer Support team will still be available to assist.

As always, I'll try to stop by the forums every now and then to make sure everything is alright and to answer any messages.

Cheers,
Brigby

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you go by the Square Enix booth, ask them where Hawkeye has gone in Marvel's Avengers.

And maybe throw some shade about how MPQ has 5 Hawkeye versions and how Cap, Iron Man, Banner, and Thor all have fewer.
  • Warbeast_7
    Warbeast_7 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Actually there are 2 4* Hawkeyes...so we have 6! *facepalm*
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Technically we have 5 Iron man versions (1, 3, 4 and 2 5's). We also have 5 Widow's too.

KGB
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Technically we have 5 Iron man versions (1, 3, 4 and 2 5's). We also have 5 Widow's too.

KGB
    If you think of War Machine as a former IM armor, you could argue that's another (if we are gonna use Kate as a Hawk). 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's only one 4* Clint, and that's what matters for the comparison I was making. Kate isn't Clint, and if they'd shown her in the SE Avengers game it wouldn't change the fact that classic Hawkeye is still oddly missing when the other 5 original MCU Avengers are front and center.

And I didn't mention Widow at all, because my point was "We have more Hawkeye than those other guys!" as a jab at SE leaving him out, and that's not true for Widow. When you're loading your weapon to take a shot at somebody, you don't put blanks in, you know?

And we only have 4 Iron Man, where are you getting the second 5* from?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    There's only one 4* Clint, and that's what matters for the comparison I was making. Kate isn't Clint, and if they'd shown her in the SE Avengers game it wouldn't change the fact that classic Hawkeye is still oddly missing when the other 5 original MCU Avengers are front and center.

And I didn't mention Widow at all, because my point was "We have more Hawkeye than those other guys!" as a jab at SE leaving him out, and that's not true for Widow. When you're loading your weapon to take a shot at somebody, you don't put blanks in, you know?

And we only have 4 Iron Man, where are you getting the second 5* from?
    Assume they are counting Rescue?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you didn't meet Keanu, the entire trip was a waste.