TDR fatal bug [Investigating]

Options
Magnumson
Magnumson Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
Can’t enter the third TDR fight. Support already contacted. Those Bugs are getting annoying. Anyone having the same problem?

//Edited title - Daiane 

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes same issue here 
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You can start thr fight. The PW of the previous stage will be used. After you win, you will have to restart the game. The stage 4 will be opened after that and you will be able to see the objectives. Still it is very annoying if you want to get XP points as they are lost.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was able to play all third without Bugs, but friends in our Coalition expierence the same Problem. I did start playing those nodes 10 minutes after refresh. 
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I cannot even try playing after the second encounter 
  • DerekRogers
    DerekRogers Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok so strange encounter with mine, not sure if this is what cause my game to crash or if it was random. Went to enter the 3rd match of of TDR it would work so I backed out went into BOFT coalition event. Went back in to the TDR in the 3rd encounter and Kopala was my opponent. Scared as what to do and wasn't sure which points were going where, I exited out of the app, logged out, then logged back in. Went back into BOFT to start my match against Kopala the first card I casted instantly crashed my game. It just went straight to my homescreen and I had to restart my app
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

Can you provide some details about your devices, player UID and SO, please? 

Thank you. 
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Samsung S5
    Android 6.0.1

Same issue and weird looking screens. Also, if you look at your Battle Log during the match, the app hard locks and you have to close it and reload.