Suggestion: Regular Rebalances

theomen
theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
Hi,

Rebalancing characters is often mentioned on the forum, especially within the 5* tier. Because of this,  I thought I would suggest a six weekly scheduled character rebalance.
This way players would know that every six weeks at least one character would be tweaked. You could even have a thread on the forum for players to float ideas or vote on which character gets tweaked.

The benefits would be:
Increased player excitement and engagement
Fewer complaints about character balance
More incentive for players to collect a wide variety of characters
Will help prevent the game becoming stale
Will help to keep veterans around for longer
Potential for more pop up stores to be released with each rebalance
Would help create goodwill within the forum community

Thanks!

Comments

• Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    theomen makes many good points.

Changing characters, particularly nerfs, can cause an uproar in the game's community. I would suggest the focus should be on improving weak characters rather than nerfing strong ones (the model for this is the change to the Spiderman-3 yellow skill which moved him from worst of the three stars to an average three star). Announce that the change will happen six weeks in advance and the complaints should be few.

The forum is full of discussions on which characters are too weak and how they might be improved. There are lots of characters that are so weak that I don't use them even when they're boosted, that's a shame.
  • Joz76
    Joz76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Kitty Pride, Bishop, Rocket and Groot. With 3 Hereos you are invincible! I you have that 3, you always win, if you not, must choose enemy in PVP who doesnt have that 3. Tha game is greatly imbalanced and boring with Kitty Pride. Before Kitty Pride I rate this game 9/10, at the moment i think 2/10. Rebalance is needed if the developers trying to keep players who doesnt have championed Kitty Pride!