M-O-O-N, that spells Crash of the Titans. Moon Knight vs X-23

sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
No problem for my champed Moon KNight.  One black, followed by one green, and down she went.  Tokens in the hoard.

My son's 4/2/1 LVL 152 Moon Knight died just a couple AP of being able to take X-23 down the first time, so I added +2 all and +2 G/B AP for the next fight.  His black does 3444 damage.  His green does 2400.  He had enough AP to fire them both twice which totaled 11,688 damage.  X-23 had 11,668 health.  Down she went.  His token is also in his slowly growing hoard as well.

Strategy is to deny green.  Red doesn't matter, even though it heals her, because all it does is boost her green the second time.  Purple is secondary, as it's pretty expensive to get out.  Save up your powers to try and one shot X23, as match damage won't cut it for the entire fight.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was in two minds about this one (as opposed to Moon Knight who was in three minds) as to whether to try and use my usual MK tactic of feelgood punch(TM) to end things with my champed 287 Moonie but as Sam says above it just comes down to the green which one on one is killer. That said a cascade actually triggered Laura's purple trap and it was nearly game over but then a green match 3 gave me that blade-y of death goodness! Her healing could drive a guy crazy but uhm, well, Moon Knight already has that covered.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    (as opposed to Moon Knight who was in three minds)
    I've always found the "Form a Team of Moon Knight!" bit in the Team Selection screen for this crash amusing. It's the same wording for everyone, but in this case, it actually makes sense ;)
    Anyhow, at Lvl285, 5/3/5, Moonsilver Blades does almost 14K, so once I had the green AP, everything else was irrelevant.
    Token waiting for Rescue.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 281 5/3/5 spec, tore through X-23 without too much trouble. I managed to get enough green fairly early, but it seemed to take forever to get the necessary black. Then is was green->black, which finished her off, and gave me a near-full heal in the process! 
    My reward was a 5Doom black, bringing him up to 2/2/1.