Strike tiles not giving benefit in matches.

Options
Noticed this in the Teenage Riot event. My team was Kitty, 4* Rocket and Groot and Ms. Marvel. Their team was Spider Man Back in Black, Ms. Marvel and America Chavez. I downed Chavez first and my strike tiles gained strength round after round but I did not notice the damage increasing as it normally would. Next I focused on SM, and it was only doing about 1000 damage for bigger hits and I verified that my strike tiles were doing over 12000 per hit. I won the round but even after downing SM and only having MM the damage never increased to the full amount given by the strike tiles. That round should have taken no time to finish given that my strike tiles continued to be safe and it ended up being a struggle the entire time. Will let you know if it occurs again. I have seen it a couple of times before but did not recognize what was happening until the round was over and so I could not gather data to post it until now. 

Comments

• Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    The attack tiles that I gathered from Practiced Offense also grew with each turn in the final round and their values counted but were not strengthened by the strike tiles. This was how I was able to speed the rounds completion finally.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BiB Spidey's Passive does neutralize enemy Strikes, but that should have stopped after he was downed.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thalfen said:
    Noticed this in the Teenage Riot event. My team was Kitty, 4* Rocket and Groot and Ms. Marvel. Their team was Spider Man Back in Black, Ms. Marvel and America Chavez. I downed Chavez first and my strike tiles gained strength round after round but I did not notice the damage increasing as it normally would. Next I focused on SM, and it was only doing about 1000 damage for bigger hits and I verified that my strike tiles were doing over 12000 per hit. I won the round but even after downing SM and only having MM the damage never increased to the full amount given by the strike tiles. That round should have taken no time to finish given that my strike tiles continued to be safe and it ended up being a struggle the entire time. Will let you know if it occurs again. I have seen it a couple of times before but did not recognize what was happening until the round was over and so I could not gather data to post it until now. 
    Spider-Man Back in Black's purple passive is to neutralize strike tiles by 100%.  They still show as boosted, but as long as he is alive, they functionally will do nothing.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4* Punisher's Blue passive sort of works the same way.
    It's a temporary boost to Strike tiles that is only active while Punisher is also active (not stunned, downed, etc.), and it does NOT show up on the tool tip.
    That means if you're using Punisher and you tap/click a tile, where it shows the Strike boost, you need to increase that by 25% to get the real boost.
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks for the information guys! If I see it again and it does not work as intended I will post back.