Ugin, The Spirit Dragon: Official Thread

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited July 2019 in Planeswalker Details

Ugin, The Spirit Dragon

(At Level 60)
+1 manawhitepng | +1 manabluepng | +1 manablackpng | +1 manaredpng | +1 managreenpng 
118 HP
Creatures: 6 | Spells: 6 | Supports: 7

"Ugin, the Spirit Dragon is a Planeswalker, and he is ancient beyond measure. His long life has given him a unique perspective on the Multiverse; he sees it as an unbroken whole and seeks to understand its deepest mysteries.

He has studied the energetic patterns of entire planes-their creation, destruction, and renewal-and he has applied these universal principles to creating his own form of magic. Ugin's magic deals with the transmutation of matter into energy, and it is a power that can be wielded by all."

Abilities

Ghostfire - Cost 6
Level 1 - Deal 2 damage to target creature. If that creature is colored, increase your mana bonuses on each of that creature's colors by 1. Each mana bonus can't be raised by this ability more than 2 times.
Level 2 - Each mana bonus can't be raised by this ability more than 3 times.
Level 3 - Deal 3 damage to target creature...
Level 4 - ...creature is colored, increase your mana bonuses on each of that creature's colors by 2. Each mana bonus can't...

Hedron Banishing - Cost 12
Level 1 - Exile target opposing creature that costs 8 or less. If that creature is colored, exile an opposing colored support that costs 5 or less.
Level 2 - Exile target opposing creature that costs 11 or less...opposing colored support that costs 8 or less.
Level 3 - Exile target opposing creature that costs 14 or less...opposing colored support that costs 11 or less.
Level 4 - Exile target opposing creature that costs 16 or less...opposing colored support that costs 13 or less.

Pools of Becoming - Cost 21
Level 1 - Gain 9 life. Draw 2 cards. Then, the first 2 cards in your hand gain 5 mana.
Level 2 - Gain 11 life. Draw 3 cards. Then, the first 3 cards in your hand gain 6 mana.
Level 3 - Gain 13 life. Draw 4 cards. Then, the first 4 cards in your hand gain 8 mana.
Level 4 - Gain 15 life. Draw 5 cards. Then, the first 5 cards in your hand gain 10 mana.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby am I reading Ghostfire Level 4 right that the buff no longer has a limit (aka, it can happen unlimited times)?  Or is there an ellipsis missing?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby I also think this is not the right place for this.

Should be here https://forums.d3go.com/categories/planeswalker-details , isn't it?
  • Theophilus
    Theophilus Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2019
    In the game, Hedron Banishing costs 12, not the 9 stated above. Please make the game match the 9 that is advertised.

Edited spelling.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    Ghostfire level 4 ingame says "Deal 3 damage to target creature..."
    In the game, Hedron Banishing costs 12, not the 9 stated above. Please make the game match the 9 that is advertised.

Edited spelling.
    @Brigby (or is this for @Tombstone ?) I can confirm these contradictions in game.  Please either fix in game or fix here.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Seems there was some confusion in some of the details on my end. I've gone ahead and corrected the article up above to reflect the correct values.
  • Lostmox
    Lostmox Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Can someone tell me how many runes are needed to get to lvl 60?
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    At the moment, Ugin costs the same as a mono-colored planeswalker to level, so ~80,000 runes to level 60.
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Just wanted to add, Great PW! Lots of fun.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    hmm levels like a single color but costs like a 3x color? guess i will have to save up to get him asap