Comando Kiwi Recruiting 1 slot open (10th slot)

Options
Vohnkar
Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hi, the alliance "Comando Kiwi" has 1 slot open (8/9 alli), we are 8 friends IRL and have an open free slot for a "pick up" that wants to get some extra rewards and help us too on the process. We aren't a top alliance, we did top 100 (60-80 i think) on last event. We aim to be around that position again if posible.

We have 3-4 players working on the transition to 3* heroes and the rest working to get a nice 2* roster while getting some 3* on the way. 5 of us are very active, playing everyday on everyevent, so we are looking for someone similar to us, that plays actively and is working on his/her 3* roster or finishing his/her 2*.

Comments

• hamsingame
    hamsingame Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Hello,

I've submitted a join request; at the moment I play in all the non lightning events (I find I can get a lot of games played while watching episodes of the walking dead or arrow >_>).

Check out my roster to see where I'm at but I'm not sure how much matters since Black Widow 2, Storm 1, Hood/Thor is so overpowered :{

Also willing to contribute some heropoints to expand the roster at some point if that's deemed a good idea!

thanks,

hams (in game)
  • Vohnkar
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the alliance. Yesterday we were top 100 but tonight we've been owned on the rankings, a couple of us are trying to get some points today to climb a litle bit again ^^

On last event we worked with 3 "pick ups" and get us all 1 panther cover, lets hope we can get capt. america on this event too icon_e_smile.gif
  • Vohnkar
    Options
    I've decided to open a 10th slot for the alliance to try to break the top 100 easier. Same requirements as above, be active and working on the transition to 3* or finishing 2*.

Let's get that Capt. America icon_mrgreen.gif

we are sitting at 115 right now with half the alliance still inactive today, hoping they will do some extra points tonight.