The overwhelming drive to offend your customers -- Thanos (Endgame)

13»

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    My Thanos is only 2/2/2 as well. May get 2 more from webbed wonder if I manage to finish top 20, and 1 more from progress reward for the event after. That puts me to 9 covers, 1 short of the required 10. Looks like I may have to use the bonus hero method too. Question is p, when will Rescue enter latest store? I need to pull her for pve essentials anyway. Her release store was on 16/5, provided the usual 2 weeks apply, that makes it 30/5. Shield training ends on 30/5. Too late and I should pull latest before she enters?

edit: appears to be 2 weeks from release store ending so rescue will enter latest after shield training ends. Probably have to pull latest now... 

edit2: not bad, 10latest pulls before a bh thanos dropped. Got 2x 5*s along the way (both hella). 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anybody notice that the Dev team was active yesterday with some announcements but didn’t take the time to answer if this was a “mistake” like Magic or not??  Wonder if they will answer this today? 
    Here is my prediction

If you save the eventual response you can just read it again when the same thing happens in two weeks with Ronin required for SHIELD Training.
    The forums will explode. With Season End still 13 days away, Ronin won’t even be in tokens in two weeks.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Anybody notice that the Dev team was active yesterday with some announcements but didn’t take the time to answer if this was a “mistake” like Magic or not??  Wonder if they will answer this today? 
    Here is my prediction

If you save the eventual response you can just read it again when the same thing happens in two weeks with Ronin required for SHIELD Training.
    The forums will explode. With Season End still 13 days away, Ronin won’t even be in tokens in two weeks.
    Hey, they did it with MEH....said it was a mistake.

Who knows what kind of mistake they will repeat next?
  • pheregas
    bluewolf said:
    pheregas said:
    Here is my prediction

Hey, they did it with MEH....said it was a mistake.

Who knows what kind of mistake they will repeat next?
    LOL.  My parents used to tell me when I was a kid that a mistake happens once.  Everything after that is an on purpose.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    Here is my prediction

Actually the timing will be “perfect” Ronin will enter tokens on the same day as the next SHIELD Training begins. You know and I know that’s all this group of careless devs need.
  • pheregas
    pheregas said:
    Here is my prediction

Actually the timing will be “perfect” Ronin will enter tokens on the same day as the next SHIELD Training begins. You know and I know that’s all this group of careless devs need.
    Hah.  My hoard will be waiting.  Just need 3 Ronin covers to get the magical 10.  Of course, he's currently 1/2/4 so you know what color they'll all be...
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another day and nobody has said anything if this was a “mistake”. 
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Convient vacation time, just so happens...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    Let's see....time for the new DDQ.  Wonder who's in the Behemoth Burrito today?

4Thanos!  ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Why not?!?!?  Go all in!

Well, now we know, I guess, that the ST choice was not a mistake.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Let's see....time for the new DDQ.  Wonder who's in the Behemoth Burrito today?

4Thanos!  ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Why not?!?!?  Go all in!

Well, now we know, I guess, that the ST choice was not a mistake.
    With allies and enemies who don't make any special tiles, nonetheless...
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

Can we update the title:

"The overwhelming drive to ignore your customers -- Thanos (Endgame)"

Can also use this for other threads:

"The overwhelming drive to ignore your customers -- dilution"

"The overwhelming drive to ignore your customers -- I'd like a 3* yaro root, what's up with supports?"

"The overwhelming drive to ignore your customers -- Deadpool's daily (the game!) is getting stale"

There was a period, albeit very briefly, where there was a bit more communication flow.  Some questions were answered and it felt a bit better.  Recently though it's been back to just providing the base info about characters and events incoming.

The podcast interview was ok but left us with more questions and provided limited or no answers to all the main issues currently being posted many times over.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Punter1 said:

The podcast interview was ok but left us with more questions and provided limited or no answers to all the main issues currently being posted many times over.

Yes, it was entertaining but told us much more what they are not working on than what they are. What we are missing is a feeling that there is something coming, some plan in place to deal with the issues in the game and just to look forward to.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    NotBAMF said:

Not that this helps anyone else, but I've gotten ridiculously lucky with Thanos in the last three days. I've gone from 3/2/1 to 4/2/3 because

1) One of my Rescue Me tokens was Thanos.

2) A second Rescue Me token gave me a BH Thanos.

3) I opened my season 10 pack today and got a 4* with another BH Thanos.

So I went from nowhere near being able to get 10 covers on him in time to knowing the progression cover in Strange Sights will be #10.

I'm close to that as well. I pulled one cover last night in Heroics, not a BH at all, and progression cover in Strange Sights will be number 8 for me. I'm holding out hope I can nab two more covers between now and then, with roughly five token pulls in Legendary and my other token pulls from events. If he's a progression reward, he'll also be in the Strange Sights vault as well, and Strange Sights usually gives plenty of tokens to it's vault.