Rescue Me store results

2»

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to pull until I got a Rescue cover for required missions, got it on my 20th pull. Also got 2 DD covers along the way ( now 4/4/3 ) and a IM cover ( now 5/0/0 ... :cry:  oh well it's progress, I guess... )
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    2nd pull, 2nd 5* - Rescue red and Iron Man blue. This is making up for the only hoard I ever had where I had a 5% 5* pull. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    First pull got Rescue after 6!

then opened another 25 and pulled 2 DD yellow which I couldn’t use so I cashed in 3 covers for 1 green 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    3 tokens, all 4*s for me.  I'll try again when Rescue hits Latest Legends.  I have 20 LTs saved up.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Overall I think I pulled 10 tokens during the event. Managed to get 1 rescue and 2 im. Overall I’m happy with my pulls but would of liked a dd or 2 to finally champ him.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Four tokens from the event (not spending CP, just finished Doom, so I won't spend LTs or CP again until Latest is to Carol/Hela/Rescue to work on them).

Two Rescue, one yellow, one red, and one of the other 4's got me a bonus Thanos which is one step closer to champing him.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    Got 30 or so tokens (didn't count exact number) before I got a Red Rescue (her best color). Also got 3 DD covers to bring him to 4/4/4 so he's perfectly positioned now and 1 Iron Man. Quite happy with the 5* results.

I also got 1 4* BH which I have set to Thanos for Shield Training.

KGB
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    23 pulls in total (including all earned tokens) got 1 cover for all the featured 5*s (DD green, IM blue, Rescue red) and a 4*bh which made me really happy, as it was the 13th cover for Chavez. As this is pretty much bang on the draw rates, i really cant complain. Happy with Rescue, happy with bh Chavez, happy to finally have an IM cover. :)
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    The 4 tokens from civil war netted me 3 covers for rescue:  2 blue and a yellow.

I'll take it  :p
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 4 event tokens all returned 4*s.  
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    My 4 event tokens all returned 4*s.  
    Same here.
    The only somewhat memorable one was a 13th cover for Blonde Widow. I'm in no hurry, however to spend the iso to champ her. Others will get priority.
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    2 tokens. I opened the 1st one : yellow Rescue :) First time that's happened to me. My best was #2 pulls for Loki.

As i still had some cp to spend, i chose to iopen 10 more from this store but i started by mistakly open a latest (prowler 292). So my 10 pulls get me 1x Rescue blue, another yellow and DD 355.

As my IM46 was at 12 covers, i decided to open until i get a 5* and after 9 pulls here com 5* champ #24 :)

So 5 5*/21 pulls for this store
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    My 4 rescue me tokens (1 from the vault and 3 from the event) netted me 4* Wolverine, Rogue, Thing, and 5* Iron Man. Would have rather had my 1st Rescue or 5th Daredevil cover than my 3rd Iron Man, but hey, first world problems I guess.

Five-star land, you're so far away....
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Four event tokens = 2x Rescue, 1x DD.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker
    edited May 2019

another 300 cp and NO rescue or other 5 star.

total 1600cp + 2 tokens only 2DD and 2 IM  ~1:7 yeah right.

so next event no top placement as no required Rescue

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    No CP spending, just the four I won from the event. All four were 4*, but I'm still pleased. One was Thanos, and another gave me another Thanos as a BH. I'm one cover away from 10 for him now before Shield Training.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    10 pulls between CP and Tokens
    Rescue :|
    IronMan :|
    BH Thor! :D:smiley:
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a total of 9 Rescue Me Tokens and got 3 non-Rescue 5* covers and 1 5* BH. I'm aiming to pull her yellow cover to try out Okoye+Dr Doom with Victorius Support passive AoE combo. Not sure if it works.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    5 pulls...75 cp and 2 rescue tokens...1 blue Pepper...and I am done...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not entirely sure how many pulls. Probably 10 or so. No purple at all :(