Deadpool’s daily is getting stale

Options
First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
I sed that because you do the same thing over and over again every day. They should upgrade Deadpool’s daily like add more missions or more awards like more ISO8, HPs, tokens and add a 4* cover. They should also add the ability to play back to back Deadpool’s daily’s within the cycle because we have busy lives like work, school, and family. So what do you think they should add or upgrade?

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd rather they condense the vault, or at the very least change the composition of the rewards.  Get rid of some of the 2-star covers, health packs and 500 ISO rewards.  Add in Red ISO and more support tokens if they're really supposed to be a part of the game.

If you want to keep the vault the same size, then change the composition.

1 LT and 1 Master Support Tokens 
    2 Four Stars and 2 Advanced Support Tokens 
    1 10,000 ISO8 and 1 10,000 Red ISO
    2 5,000 ISO8 and 2 5,000 Red ISO rewards
    25 Three Stars and 25 Beginner Support Tokens
    Split the smaller ISO rewards between Red and ISO8.

If you want to give out actual supports that have synergy with the featured characters, rather than tokens, that works just as well.

If we're adding nodes, I certainly would like a daily 4-star cover node, but there are a good number of newer players who still need the rewards they get through the first set of three, lower level nodes.  If you don't keep the newer players interested, they'll never turn into old players like me, complaining about things in the forums. :)
  • JohnnyStacks
    JohnnyStacks Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1. Add RISO to rewards. Maybe support tokens, too, that’d be cool. 2. Add a daily 4* node on the bottom, 4 for each cycle (can only play 1 per day), with a 5th that can only be played if the previous 4 were beaten that rewards a 5* only legendary store token 3. Please the masses.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,711 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Take away the LT add a daily crash for 7cp and if you finish the crash it gives you enough points to get all the other rewards without playing the pins. If you can’t finish the crash do as normal.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    if the rewards are too low for you , maybe it's not for you. they should not modify it I think, DPD is great for people who have not reached 4 star realm yet. - Maybe make a separate event for better/higher rewards and we can only choose to do one of them each day. As for making them available for more than one day, I don't think that's the concept., all those games have "dailies" to earn because they want to make sure we come and play everyday, kinda defeats the purpose to make them available the day after. They do the same with the alliance daily reward.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DDQ is perhaps my son's favorite source of play on his account. He doesn't get enough screen time to play hard in PvE or PvP, so a couple of quick rewards in DDQ is the highlight of his MPQ day.
    Last night he beat his first ever Dat Required Char and his first ever Big Enchilada (he lucked into quite a haul of 3tarlord covers, so he's been anxiously awaiting Quill's turn in the rotation). He was downright ecstatic. His reward for that 2nd taco token - 250HP! He was on Cloud 9 last night when he went to bed.

Low-level DDQ still has a purpose for newbies. Half of it is boring as heck for the rest of us, but they need a chance for a quick fix, too.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'd like to see it modified.  How many years has it been the same thing now.  Not a major overhaul but a refresh.  1* node is fine.

The 2* nodes are boring as hell.  The first one with the waves often takes forever without any threat of actually losing.  The second typically isn't bad though.  Maybe after a certain shield level let us use characters from higher * levels?  I understand scaling it for new players, but seriously after playing the game for years I'm tired of still being stuck playing with 2*'s. 

The required character one is fine as is. 

The big enchilada is fine as well though I remember when they introduced this version of the daily as said they designed it to be able to add new characters to it and then never did.  Adding newer characters to the waves could be a good way to fresh that up a bit.

They should add a node that rewards some kind of support or replace one of the 2* nodes with one.

I like to idea of a daily crash as they are fun but don't come around enough, especially with how many characters there are now.

It doesn't need a total overhaul but some tweaks to just freshen it up a bit and not be the same old thing that has gotten pretty stale would be good.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    n25philly said:

I like to idea of a daily crash as they are fun but don't come around enough, especially with how many characters there are now.
    Not sure how this would work, but maybe they could have a "persistent" node in the Daily.  In addition to the Crash of the Titans, make five different fights in a separate node that unlock one per day.  Beating each fight will get certain rewards.

To make it more useful to people still trying to fill out their roster, the reward could be a 3-star cover for the following day's Dat Required Character?), and beating all five could get a cover for the 4-star that will be in the next Crash of the Titans.

If you want to challenge the old fogeys with high-level rosters, make the rewards increasing amounts of CPs.

if you want to make it so everyone can get something, make the rewards ISO and Supports.  Days 1 and 2 get you beginner supports.  Days 3 and 4 get you advanced, and if you win all 5 days, you get a Master Support.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With the amount of 4* characters it'd be nice to see them add a daily 4* cover as well. I still enjoy doing it every day. I can imagine those that have already maxed champed all 3s though to find it tedious.