Unable to send out gifts to Facebook friends

Options
Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
Since one week I’m unable to send out gifts to Facebook friends, I can receive gifts and when it asks me to select the friends I want to send gifts to, my complete lists shows up, but when I tap on send, the game asks me to login into a Facebook account or create a new one (looks similar to the main Facebook homepage)
what I wonder about too is if my Facebook safe still works this way, I know CS can recover accounts manually but still don’t want to risk anything.
for information, I’m playing on WiFi iPad and I’m connected over Facebook app.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have the same issue.
  • Chrynos1989
    Options
    @Brigby
    i have some guys in my alliance who are not in the forums who also have it
    seems this started after the Facebook App update before the last one
    i just don’t want to try and log in on the FB screen if there’s the chance to wreck my saves
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was having the same problem until I finally signed in, seems you have to sign in to FB in a webpage instead of the FB app which I have always been signed into, wondering if the problem will return if I clear my browser cache and history
  • Chrynos1989
    edited May 2019
    Options
    xdogg said:
    I was having the same problem until I finally signed in, seems you have to sign in to FB in a webpage instead of the FB app which I have always been signed into, wondering if the problem will return if I clear my browser cache and history
    But no problems occurred? Like loss of progress or such thing? I’ve seen to much stuff happen with whatever safe systems

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No problems after signing in