Rescue Me store results

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
Only had spent a total of 625 CP and the token from buying out the Pepper Potts vault.

Pulled five 5*s.

Three of them were Rescue... X2 blue, and 1 yellow.

I'll take 5 out of 26.  That worked.

Comments

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Fist pull yellow Rescue
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    I'll run my haul with my 500-ish CP over the weekend probably.

Just wondering, for these 5-Star release tokens, do most of your pull until you get the new 5-Star and then stop?
    Of course, if one or 2 of the others are meta Classic 5's (Kitty, Thor, Okoye, Thanos, etc.), then dip in a bit more.

I basically hoard CP between 5-Star releases, and still only manage to have about 500 or so CP for each run.  Sometimes I get lucky and get the new character within like the 1st 5 pulls.  Other times (like with God Doom) I don't get them at all after like 50+ pulls.

Here's my last three 5-Star Release results:
    - Paint it Black, with 21 pulls, 4 total 5-Stars (~19%%) = 1 Black Panther, 1 Black Widow, & 2 Hela
    - Dangerous Doctors, with 59 pulls, 11 total 5-Stars (~19%) = 5 Doc Oc, 6 Banner Hulk & NO DOOM covers!
    - Galactic Heroes, with 33 pulls, 2 total 5-Stars (~6%) = 1 Silver Surfer & 1 Captain Marvel

Averaged out that is just almost a 15% pull rate across the board, but still maddening...
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2019
    950 CP:

1 - Red Rescue

1 - Red Iron Man

7 - 4 Yellow & 3 Pink DareDevil
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 pull = Rescue blue.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    5 pulls, First was a Blue Rescue, 5th was a Yellow Rescue.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 for 10, got a GED blue from a champ 4* token reward from the pulls, puts him at 4/1/6
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker
    edited May 2019

1300 CP

2 Ironman 2 Daredevil 1 Bonus Stange  :s:'(

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll run my haul with my 500-ish CP over the weekend probably.

Just wondering, for these 5-Star release tokens, do most of your pull until you get the new 5-Star and then stop?
    Of course, if one or 2 of the others are meta Classic 5's (Kitty, Thor, Okoye, Thanos, etc.), then dip in a bit more.
    Honestly it's taken me a long time to come to terms with the type of player I am.  I wanna do great... But I don't put in the time OR cash.  So, I do the best I can with what I earn.

That said, I generally spend my CP on these new release vaults, because i wanna get new 5* covers and I don't have ANY 5* champed.  It's all gravy to me.

When they get dropped into LLs, I spend those.

Overall, I pull 4 times for a character.
    Once in new release store...
    Three times as 5*s enter LLs.
    Each time I spend all the resources.

At least, that's my CURRENT plan.  It wasn't always this way.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was looking for one Rescue just to get her rostered. Took me about 900 CPs. Way more than I wanted to spend, but it is what it is. My 5* ratio was pretty good, though. There were 3 DD's and 2 IM's in there. Can't complain.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2019
    I had to buy two 10-packs from the Vault to get the token, had ~325CP to start, and got a yellow Rescue with less than 100 CP remaining. So...11-12 pulls?
    I got a few LTs from Champion rewards from all the 4-star covers, and got a blue Talos to finish him and get an LT from his first Champion level.
    LT Hoard = 33 Does that really count as a Hoard?

edit 
    In retrospect, given that I'll get at least 3 if not 4 Tokens to the Rescue Vault from Civil War (Mad about MPQ has hit full progression on both sides since I joined them 2 years ago) I should have waited and used those tokens first, and I could have saved myself 100CP.  This is the first time I've ever had sufficient CP to make a somewhat large pull from a new 5*s Vault. I'll know better next time.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    700 CP.

3 Daredevil Covers (5/4/2)
    2 Iron Man covers (4/1/2)
    1 Yellow Rescue

Added bonus was that one of the 4-stars was LVL 280 for America Chavez, bringing Jessica Jones up to 3/3/3.

No bonus heroes at any tier, but that's about the only thing I can say didn't work in my favor.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eight pulls.

One DD yellow
    One Rescue Red

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    17 pulls, zero 5*
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    As per my other thread: ~750 CP spent

5x Daredevil (all champ levels, now my first 5* above 460)
    5x IM46 (needed 2x non-red to champ him. 3 more than I really wanted I guess, but 5* champ rewards do not suck)
    4x rescue (now 2/1/1).

So an absurdly good haul on a very mediocre store.  Even 1x 5* BH would have been awesome, but at a drop rate of almost 50%, it's hard to feel too bad.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    After terrible luck trying for GED and Hela, a yellow Rescue on my second pull. I stopped there, pleased.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited May 2019
    Pulled token from 40 item vault, got blue Rescue from said token.
    Satisfied.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    SaltyK said:
    Pulled token from 40 item vault, got blue Rescue from said token.
    Satisfied.
    Same here, except I got a red cover.  My 10 pack from the vault also gave me the 4* in there and a HT that gave me a BH 4* too so a good day all round. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor

For me, the key factor is CP is more valuable than LTs because LTs can only be used for Latest Legends but CPs can be used anywhere. So unless the other two 5*s in the release vault are particularly compelling (e.g. top tier or close to 13 covers), I just wait until the new 5* is in Latest Legends. I haven't been playing as long as some others but I've never seen a 5* become an essential in PvE prior to entering Latest, so that is not a concern.

In either case, my default position is to draw until I have 1 cover of the new character unless they are clearly top tier and I have enough of a hoard to have a decent shot at fully covering them.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    helix72 said:

For me, the key factor is CP is more valuable than LTs because LTs can only be used for Latest Legends but CPs can be used anywhere. So unless the other two 5*s in the release vault are particularly compelling (e.g. top tier or close to 13 covers), I just wait until the new 5* is in Latest Legends. I haven't been playing as long as some others but I've never seen a 5* become an essential in PvE prior to entering Latest, so that is not a concern.

In either case, my default position is to draw until I have 1 cover of the new character unless they are clearly top tier and I have enough of a hoard to have a decent shot at fully covering them.
    Flawless analysis. I will only add that sometimes I might just like a certain character (why, hello Dr. Strange!) and want to get a couple more covers for sentimental reasons. It is a game of comic book characters, after all...
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    helix72 said:

100% agree.  Just wanted to see other's perspective.

So here's my crazy lucky run:
    - Rescue Me, with 12 pulls, 3 total 5-Stars (25%!!) = 1 Daredevil Yellow (Champ Level), 1 Iron Man Yellow (mine still an unusable 5 0 2), & 1 Rescue Red (rostered and her best cover!)

You also confirmed my thoughts on what to do now.  I was tempted to pull more to try for Iron Man covers since I got at least 1 Rescue cover in a small total of pulls, but instead I will probably pull Latest to try and get more God Doom covers before he leaves (mine is a lame 2 0 1, and I'd like at least 1 Black cover), and then hoard again.
    My Captain Marvel is almost cover maxed too (3 4 4, so great chance to avoid 6th covers), so if I can manage that then I can hoard even longer waiting for her to leave whenever the 5-Star after Rescue is released in a few months.