3* Spider-Man yellow power when used solo [Investigating]

Options
optimus2861
optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
Got this one off a Reddit thread and don't see it here. The user took 3* Spider-Man into today's cinematic battle vs Bruce Banner and stated that he couldn't fire Spidey's yellow power. I am wondering if it is because the damage of said yellow power is conditional upon the status of Spidey's teammates, and in this fight there were no teammates.

One would expect that the power should at least fire at the low damage value rather than be locked out. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @optimus2861

Thank you for reporting. The team is aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating. 
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just noticed this in the battle against vulture, good to see its already been raised.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just noticed this in the battle against vulture, good to see its already been raised.
    Same here 
  • Kalidor
    Kalidor Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here - I've thrown everything at today's Hulk Main Event (Cinematic Battle), tried 3* Spidey, built up a store of yellow, and BAM! nothing. Really annoyed - I could've beaten that node if it weren't for this bug (Spider - Bug, get it?... I'll get my coat) :(
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same thing happened to me when I tried taking on Vulture using 3* Spidey.  Thought I had the battle in the bag, but the yellow power wouldn't fire.  Ended up losing the match :(
  • evanbio
    evanbio Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've had this issue the past couple of days as well. I can't recall if it was a solo event the first time it occurred or not. I know it was during today's Hulk event, and was very disappointing.