A 3 Star Thanos on level 7

Options
Mowji
Mowji Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I am a bit dissapointed with the customerservice here. Especially when you have a subscription.

On the 11th of April I reported my problem with my 3 star Thanos who is on level 7. I told the support that the character couldn't be upgraded anymore and when I tried to activate it to look at it's profile, the game crashed.

Customersupport was very quick with their REAL answer. (I don't call those automated messages of Customer support as aswers) They asked me if I could sell the character, if so I should do so to avoid future instability of the game. They also offered me to send me replacement cards of Thanos to rebuild him.

I wasn't able to asnwer in 24 hours and when I got back, customer support had decided to send me one Thanos card already.

I told them that I was unable to sell it. And asked if they could sell it for me. I received the replacement cards very quickly, BUT the main issue wasn't addresed at all. The message ended with the standard lines of if you have another problem, please contact us.

So I made a new ticket on the 13th of April since my previous one wasn't solved satisfactory. I explained that I couldn't delete/sell the broken Thanos. Aside from that automated message, I haven't heard a thing about it.

I had explained that I didn't want to use the new cards so that there could be no errors or rise any other problems.

As a matter of fact, I litterly had paid cash to get an extra slot so I could get Thanos in the first place. Now this slot is occupied by a Thanos that doesn't want to leave. Needless to say that the cards I had received from customer service are now all expired and my joy in playing this game has dissapeard. And once my VIP has ended, I don't feel the desire to renew it.

I have the feeling that my problem can't be solved.

It's a shame, I like the art of the game. And I enjoyed playing it.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Mowji
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll see if we can get someone from the team to follow up with you.