All Weirdly Targeting Cards And Abilities

Comments

• thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Same with Sonic Assault. Won against a nasty koth deck cuz he kept disabling his own creatures (even though I also had a targetable creature out) and dealing damage to himself with it. I mean, thanks, but...
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Integrity was used to buff my creatures. How hard can it be?
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is still an issue, right? Just got saved from losing an objective on HoD because Greg is dumb and kept killing his own creatures with Ral's ult.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    jtwood said:
    This is still an issue, right? Just got saved from losing an objective on HoD because Greg is dumb and kept killing his own creatures with Ral's ult.

When his board is empty, he pings himself down with his ult. I faced an extreme control deck - felt like any spell was a kill spell. I wasn't able to build up a lot of creatures, but thanks to from beyond greg was able to kill a creature per turn and to knock himself down to 0.

How hard can it be?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Artful takedown. Can we have this thread as sticky or get an update that at least someone cares?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I'll reach out to see if there has been any update regarding this issue. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    starfall said:
    Maybe we should make a thread to identify all weird targeting cards?
    Isn't that what this is?
    I
     hope so. 

Greg enjoys bouncing dreameater with dreameater.
    It is now.

MOD NOTE: Title change. Sticky Added. Please use this thread wisely and stay on topic. 
  • raz
    raz Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    starfall said:
    And here we go into WAR!

Greg used Karn, the Great Creator to pump my creature.
    If I may, I have done this to enemy creatures, as it is the only way to increase the shield on the gem. If, Greg is it?, is doing this while he has his own creatures, then yeah, that's a paddlin', I mean bug. But if Greg has no creatures, it's not necessarily a bad play, as you would not gain the benefit of the buff (unless there's an instant "fight-type spell" or similar).