Crash of the Titans: Tiny Terrors

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
Wasp (lvl 286 5/3/5) v Ant man.

On paper, this should have been a cool fight but it was over in about a minute. Ant Man managed to inflict 973 damage before I blasted him into the Quantum Zone with Wasps third black wasp sting of the match.

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try was a disaster. Ant man kept cascading and was firing powers all the time. I bailed. Next try was better and I managed to keep my protect/strike tile. A couple of lucky cascades later and a black attack he was gone. LT was a very nice third Hela, making her 1/1/1. She shines boosted together with Grokitty.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/5/5 Level 295 Wasp

Never got enough blue to utilize Wasp's passive, which sucked. Ant-Man kept taking all there was and it just fell for him. Had to chip away with black (and no stun) until I had enough yellow to do 3 casts of it at once and end it.

Token to the hoard.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    I decided to take my usual default 5/5/3 Wasp build into it, just on the off chance I had the satisfaction of seeing Ant-Man punch his own ticket with Wasp's blue. Guess what, it worked! The last sound he heard was a 6,000 HP buzz in his ear, and then it was lights out. I had a pretty good cackle at that outcome, especially since the match would have given him enough blue to start stealing my strike/protect tiles.
    My reward was a champ level for an oldie-but-a-goodie - 4Clops.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Too easy. But then I have completed 3 recently with less than 8 covers on each hero lol, so having a champed wasp was waay tooo easy. ;)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird board made for an odd fight. I got the blue to start buzzing pretty quickly, but he never matched any of the countdowns. The one time I got enough yellow to fire Tactical Intuition, those tiles got matched away almost immediately. But there was a ton of black on the board, and I basically had him stunlocked for most of the fight, until finally he couldn't take anymore of the zapping.
    Token was a Prowler champ level.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Janet was buzzing after three turns, but Ant-Man had a board which was raining purple and yellow.  After he fired both his yellow and purple, I was able to stun him and get a string of black matches to keep the stun going.  He woke up with under 1,000 health left and promptly matched the buzz tile to take a well-earned punch to the face.

The LT gave me my first Hela cover and either the Elite Token or the Taco token from progression gave me Psylocke's 113th cover to bring her to 266.  That LT gave me a black GEDoom, bringing him to Lv300 1/1/1.  Two straight 5* draws off of one Crash?!?!  I need to brace myself for absolutely awful luck for the upcoming weeks...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Wasp matched blue twice to activate her Buzzing Sound. Then, she matched 9 yellow easily because the board was full of them.

Antman couldn't resist the temptation to match away the Buzzing Sound and he even did it twice.

Wasp used Tactical Intuition thrice and matched him away into the Quantum Realm.