Cinema Showdowns Event

This is obviously to celebrate Endgame coming out, so cannot wait for the early screenings for the movie. Got my tickets already. But in the game, the event says "Come back every day for new missions..." Well, its been over 24 hours since I completed the first one "Loki's Lies." And yet a second one has not been made available. What gives? This thing is only going for 9 more days and I don't want to miss anything. Is there some sort of technical glitch, or am I missing something here?

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    It looks like the second match just opened up! You need a solo Guardian of the Galaxy team member for it.
    I've enjoyed this so far - the fact that nobody is boosted makes for a bit more interesting time selecting a team.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    These aren't particularly challenging so far, but they're very fun.  I hate that you can't replay them.  I'd love to go back and do the Ultron one again with different characters.  Even for no points/rewards, that would be great.

(Same with the Prologue... I hate red checks/mission completed preventing you from doing it again with different characters!)
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    The concept's kinda fun, but even using the characters they've suggested for the fights - so nowhere near the most powerful teams I've had available - every one's been ridiculously easy so far. Wasn't this meant to be roster-scaled? Because when it's this straightforward they might as well just have a pop-up that gives you the reward each day.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    It has been challenging most days for me! I wonder if the lvl of the top hero sets the lvl or your lvl in the game? Because I often struggle even though in most stories I kick in lvl 8! Love the variety forced on me btw
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately, the MEHulk fight broke my streak of being able to use appropriate characters. My 2/0/2 GladiaThor just wasn't up to the task. Brought Riri in and she punched him out right quick, tho.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Unfortunately, the MEHulk fight broke my streak of being able to use appropriate characters. My 2/0/2 GladiaThor just wasn't up to the task. Brought Riri in and she punched him out right quick, tho.
    Lol I took on the challenge with my 2/0/1 Thor took 2 boosts but I got him :smiley: