One star skirmish MAR 24 - MAR 26

poomermon
poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
"One star is all you need" - From in game pop up screen.

I'm pretty sure the last one star event was called Lone star skirmish so there could be something different this time around. Maybe just a typo though. Anyway I'm starting to regret selling my maxed out IM35 for more roster space.

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited March 2014
    poomermon wrote:

I'm pretty sure the last one star event was called Lone star skirmish so there could be something different this time around. Maybe just a typo though. Anyway I'm starting to regret selling my maxed out IM35 for more roster space.

"One star is all you need" was the caption of the last 1* tournament

It's a 1* tournament.

IM35/Venom/Storm all day errday first plaaaace
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last I remember despite their different names play exactly the same way.
  • Can't wait, it was fun!
  • I didn't participate last time because I had 0 1*. Now I have a lvl 15 m storm and a lvl 1 venom so let's roll :p
  • It will be nice to try this out again now that Respec is an option. The last 1* event ended just before that patch.
  • Ghast wrote:
    It will be nice to try this out again now that Respec is an option. The last 1* event ended just before that patch.
    Oh that's true! My Storm was 355 and after the tourney I rebuild her into 553. She was doing more than fine, now she'll kick butts.

All the useful chars maxed, so I see some good times ahead.
  • Twysta
    What were the rewards for the last one?
    Can anyone remind me?
  • Twysta wrote:
    Can anyone remind me?

Psylocke I believe.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Twysta wrote:
    Can anyone remind me?

Without looking, I want to say they were Psylocke. I remember them being important enough for me to take it seriously.
  • anyone know what a good 1* team is and how much iso it is to max one 1* character out? i never bothered with the ones before but i have a feeling there will be covers i want in this one
  • MStorm, IM35, Jugger, MBW, Venom - just pick three.

From lvl 1 to lvl40 18720
    From lvl 1 to lvl50 28420
  • Too Easy wrote:
    anyone know what a good 1* team is and how much iso it is to max one 1* character out? i never bothered with the ones before but i have a feeling there will be covers i want in this one

I used IM35, Juggernaut, and Venom last time because I didn't have a decent Storm or Widow. I had sold them for roster space. Now, I'm not sure what I would do. Storm and Widow are squishy, so I'm not sure how effective they would be on defense against a Juggernaut. I ended up placing top 5 the last time.
  • Twysta
    If I were to guess at the prizes for this I guess I would have to say BP or Thor?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    widow is pretty weak on defense: juggs, im35, venom, m storm are probably the 4 best 1*s. Im sitting this one out unless its bp, lazythor, or peylocke covers.
  • Last one was the time time psylocke was pvp rewards too. I might need to keep a 1 squad at this rate.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    poomermon wrote:

"One star is all you need" was the caption of the last 1* tournament

It's a 1* tournament.

IM35/Venom/Storm all day errday first plaaaace

Juggs>venom. I won't deny that you do get that nice purple use, but I'd rather deal with that stun then juggernaut koing 1-2 of your team with his stupid headbutts and lucky green cascades. Especially defensively.

High health pack required event so make sure that you take that into account.
  • I just hope the packs are the same as last time... It was nice purchasing all that ISO for what seemed to be an affordable amount of HP
  • If they release the third skills for those missing skill 1*s with the start of this event, they would be the best game publisher in the world ever..! :p
  • iPulzzz wrote:
    If they release the third skills for those missing skill 1*s with the start of this event, they would be the best game publisher in the world ever..! :p
    Actually, in other games complete characters are not that uncommon. icon_eek.gif We've just been playing MPQ for such a long time, that we forgot what finished games look like.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Dust off your headbutts!