MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2019 Edition *Updated (4/26/19)

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(04/17/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added details on 4-Star Thanos
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Are we actually getting three straight Savories, or is that a typo? And it looks like Wolverine, Domino, and America are all getting skipped in the Behemoth Burrito rotation; any idea whether they'll be brought back sooner rather than later, or will people have to wait two to three months for that?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmmm. A potential 4* Rocket and Groot PvP coming up, on a week where Medusa is boosted? That could certainly get interesting.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    (4/25/19 - 5/2/19) *New Update*
    • 4-Star: Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Medusa, Vulture, Wolverine (X-Force), X-23
    • 3-Star: Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!), Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon), Iron Man (Model 40), Luke Cage (Hero for Hire), Thor (Modern

Wow, that is quite a hardcore boost list at both levels, a semi- ALL star 3* list and with 4* heavy hitters Medusa and Vulture + Jean makes a decent team. Those two can both power up her two AOE's and she can provide specials for Medusa or deprive an enemy Medusa of specials.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Sandman as the next 4-star essential after Thanos? Will someone please tell us your plan for the 4-star tier?
  • Brigby
    Are we actually getting three straight Savories, or is that a typo? And it looks like Wolverine, Domino, and America are all getting skipped in the Behemoth Burrito rotation; any idea whether they'll be brought back sooner rather than later, or will people have to wait two to three months for that?
    Woops! That's a bit of a typo there. It should always alternate between Sweet and Savory.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby will there be double iso in LRs? 

• Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby update plz
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Just a prompt for when he's back ;) I did say plz 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Feliz said:
    @Brigby update plz
    Perhaps its my semi-retirement talking, but you at least have 3 days to play with current information, isnt that enough?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Feliz said:
    @Brigby update plz
    Perhaps its my semi-retirement talking, but you at least have 3 days to play with current information, isnt that enough?
    We know pretty much nothing about the Cinema Showdowns event, which starts in 15 hours, well before they're getting back in the office.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Feliz said:
    @Brigby update plz
    We know pretty much nothing about the Cinema Showdowns event, which starts in 15 hours, well before they're getting back in the office.
    It's ONE node every 24 hours.
    What else do you need to know about it?
  • TPF Alexis
    Bowgentle said:
    Smart80 said:
    Feliz said:
    @Brigby update plz
    I didn't even know that much about it at the time I posted that.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    Smart80 said:
    Feliz said:
    @Brigby update plz
    I didn't even know that much about it at the time I posted that.
    They even told us who is featured:

Cinema Showdowns (4/22/19) *New Update*
    Featured Affiliations/Characters:
    Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson

First day: Avengers
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Got to say the boost list for the current PVE really gives the new 4-star Thanos a true chance to shine. Playing with a Carnage and Prowler or Carnage and Medusa on my team, it's been pretty health pack agnostic team with the 4-star Thanos in that third spot, and truly a rainbow color team. Kudos to this synergy carrying over from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Training levels and giving me a reason to chase another 4-star character's covers that are offered on his initial release.
  • TPF Alexis
    edited April 2019
    DAZ0273 said:
    I enjoyed Cinema Showdown day one, having Hawkeye as our mind controlled opponent in the first wave before tackling Loki was a nice touch! Please convey my thumbs up to the Dev's, Brigby!
    Likewise! Day two was pretty cool, too. Since I've got everyone, I've been trying to use the most cinematically appropriate teams, which is a fun little extra. I brought along MEHulk for some "Puny god" action on day one, and then Gamora got Nebula with Deadliest Woman on day two. Looking forward to seeing who else is up!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I enjoyed Cinema Showdown day one, having Hawkeye as our mind controlled opponent in the first wave before tackling Loki was a nice touch! Please convey my thumbs up to the Dev's, Brigby!
    Likewise! Day two was pretty cool, too. Since I've got everyone, I've been trying to use the most cinematically appropriate teams, which is a fun little extra. I brought along MEHulk for some "Puny god" action on day one, and then Gamora got Nebula with Deadliest Woman on day two. Looking forward to seeing who else is up!
    Ha! Exactly the same! As soon as I saw it was Nebula there could be no other choice!
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby, Hi! Any chance of an update? I know what's coming is in the other thread, but the finer details on them would be much appreciated. Thank you!
  • Brigby
    *(04/23/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies