Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

The Good Place has 2 spots open

KarlemaynKarlemayn Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
THE GOOD PLACE

Alliance - The Good Place - has 2 spots open for alliance events. We are a casual group that has a solid core of active players that routinely finishes alliance events.

Requirements - The only requirements are to play every day and to hit progression during alliance events. No minimums for regular PVP or PVE events.

Most of the group are 4-star players and above. If you are interested please PM me or apply in-game to The Good Place.

Comments

• KarlemaynKarlemayn Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Sorry if I'm spamming. Delete one of these if you like.
  • tongweetongwee Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Replying to your recruitment. I am a returning player SHEILD level 101 with a fully championed 3 stars roster and 29 champion 4 stars. My in game nich is Iron Centurion. I play everyday with minimum of maxing out on daily PVE and a minimum score of 900 on each PVP. I will try to join your alliance now and hope to be accepted.

Thanks.
    Thanks! So now we have only one spot left. 
    Filled! We are good for now. Thanks, everyone!