XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
* R176 notes
* Demiurge on Youtube 
* Avengers Endgame

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have to go with the sentinels.  As the sentinel starts approaching Professor X professor X hears the sentinel singing:

i could while away the hours,
    conferrin’ with the flowers,
    and my head I’d be a scratchin’
    While my thoughts are busy hatchin’
    If I only had a brain!!
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Y'know what? It has been years of the X-men going up against the Sentinels, surely Xavier knows some tricks to fighting them. Maybe a tiny neodymium magnet in the right spot. He does have minor telekinetic powers. Maybe his boyfriend Magneto helps him cheat. So Xavier, just to be contrary. 

Re: oreos. We DO only get the single stuff biscuits. We've only just gotten, like recently reworked recent, the chocolate and strawberry flavoured fillings. I think you might find the thins sometimes? But we definitely don't have the golden oreos. (Except for local own-brand varieties.) 
    Of course this is all offset by the fact we get ALL the Tim-Tam varieties. Like raspberry and salted caramel. 

Happy belated birthday Ian and Craig! 🎈🎂🎂🎈
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Going to have to go with the Sentinel on this one given the arena format.

I feel like the double stuff oreos of today are closer to the amount of filling the regular oreos had when I was a kid in the 70's & 80's than than the regular oreos have now. The last regular oreos I tried has a depressingly small amount of stuffing.