Game lock when pressing "Not Now" Option [Fix in 3.4]

13»

Comments

• Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited March 2019
    I have had this happen many times (and tested it) when I have On Serra’s Wings out, or another support that added either lifelink or vigilance. Always when I have in Serra’s wings out, and try to hit “not now”, it freezes.

• WacoKid
    WacoKid Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Got hit with this bug using Turn to Frog during Battle of Four Tribes
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    New event old bugs. How long do we have to deal with this?
    Battle of the for tribes, Second node, First Opponent.
    At the first time I played this node, everything works fine.
    At the second time i ran into this well known bug.
    Perfect score is gone. https://imgur.com/Ev9V2lU

• ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Having the same problem.  Pauper deck in node 1.1, trying to save my spell for next turn and it just locks.
  • EnochRoot
    EnochRoot Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I've had this happen on BotFT 1, match 3.2. It locked on the prompt for Ral's ultimate after I cast a spell. 

There were other weird things going on, such as flip cards showing them unfilled, but actually having full mana (connive/concoct and Discovery). 

• TheDude1
    TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Managed to dodge this when using Banefire - tried to target Greg but it wouldn't allow me to, was able to Not Now out.  I don't know if this is the same bug or just something specific to the card.
  • Tengu316
    Tengu316 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Just had it happen AGAIN. Angel of Sanctions. Wanna hear the best part? So, since you can't get past the "Not Now"/"Select" pop-up, it starts the LPS timer!

This has GOT to be fixed, devs! Soon!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2019
    Has the LPS timer activated for all you guys? What i mean is did you time out? 

I ask because i got a freeze with invert/invent after the LPS timer ran out. I am unsure but it seems if the LPS timer ends and you have a selection card prompt.. it freezes.

BoFT Part 2 node 2.3 
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited April 2019
    I am just mastering cards in story mode. It doesn't matter from what I have experienced which cards are in your deck, i.e. Set, Combo, Spell, Creature ability, Support, etc. It is the action phase of either targeting a Creature or PW or replacing a Creature (still targeting) that causes this. 

I have been getting it consistently since the update in both Events and SM. I have stopped playing all events because of this bug and today in SM for the last hour it has popped up literally every other game. So it is not just related to Events either. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • Salubri
    Salubri Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    It's happened to me 3 times now with "Collar the Culprit" when I have "On Serra's Wings" on the field. Game freezes during target selection. 
  • KatoNamus
    KatoNamus Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    This bug is killing the game
  • Prestoff
    Prestoff Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    This is why I think the team needs to have an auto save feature during mid game or something, because it's not fair we lose a node when a glitch like this happens. It's not our fault the game bugged out like this. Why are we paying for it? The only way on our end to fix it is if we log out of the game, which results in a loss for us. The team needs to find some way where we can get back to the same game even if we log out of the fight because glitches like these ruin these kind of games. 
  • ElderWolf
    ElderWolf Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    The same error frequently happens with another card as well - Squire's Devotion.  When you have a full field of 3 creatures and the 1/1 Vampire is summoned, you cannot replace an existing creature nor can you choose the "Not Now" choice to avoid replacing one of your other 3 creatures on the field.

At one point, I got an informational message about the loop timer, but It never broke whatever loop the game thinks that it is stuck in.

Eventually you have no choice but to "Quit" and take a loss.

I hope you find what is causing this issue soon as I have lost at least 15 matches in various events due to this bug so far.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby: any update on this? This issue has been reported more than a month ago. It makes no sense to run coaltion events where points matter and these points get lost due to bugs like these. The impact is just too big. The game state is very shaky, to say the least... I would like to say dying... but we will see the next couple of months.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. This issue should be fixed in the upcoming 3.4 update.