Tour de Ravnica is using Routes of Ravnica's permanent supports [Investigating]

TheDude1
TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
The first battle in Tour de Ravnica is Duskmantle (B/U) which should have the permanent support Cipher.  Instead, when playing the match the permanent support used is Unleash, which is the Rix Maadi (B/R) support from Routes of Ravnica's first battle.  Don't care enough to check the other nodes to see if they're similarly mixed up.

EDIT: Another user has checked and all battles are using the incorrect supports.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed that too, thought I was going crazy
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I can confirm that the team is aware of this issue. 
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Still an issue as of 13-14 April.
  • OperaSM
    OperaSM Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2019
    Confirming this is still an issue on all 5 levels of Tour de Ravnica.  Any timeline when we can expect a fix?  I was actually excited to try to build toward the special supports this time, as they seem fun.  Quickly lost interest and the excitement when I learned they still didn't match up.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the reports. I'll bring this issue up to the team and ensure that they are aware that this is still occurring. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Looks like there is a bug report written up for this issue, so the team will be sure to investigate further.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Seems like the developers REALLY like to copy paste, without checking the final result. Copy pasted the XP issue to the RNA Rising Tensions event too.
  • ShrekTheFirst
    ShrekTheFirst Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hi, this is STILL true despite being reported immediately.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Jeez, still not fixed. Seems not that hard to change the code. We had to complain a lot about Trial of Zeal and we've complained a lot regarding these permasupports? Fix in 3.8 @Tombstone ?