Crash of the Titans: Riri vs. HB

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Hah, this was probably the easiest crash evar. I gave Riri 2 extra blue, she started with a blue match 4. That gave her eight blue. Next match the rest of the blue needed. One Repulsors and a Gauntlets later its all over. LT was a level 303 R&G. No Hela.

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    That AI Hulkbuster fires the red as soon as it can makes it much easier too. He punched and I was like "you call that a punch?" My blue did more damage.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 Level 295 Riri

This was a crazy match for me in that I never got enough red or blue to cast either, because the board was so thin on both. Plenty of green though, it was everywhere. Took down HB with green and match damage.

Token to the hoard.
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    This one was a little tough for me, even with my Chewie on.  3/2/2 147 Riri.  Spammed green as much as I could, and only used blue when Buster was airborne to prevent him ever being able to pick up the extra red.  Got it first try, less than 20% life left, no boosts used, but it felt very tense most of the fight.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/5/4 Lvl 289, piece of cake. Once I had the red to fire my Gauntlets, match damage had brought him down enough that one firing finished the job.
    Token was a Captain Marvel. Fortunately, the 4* one ;)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Poor old Hulkbuster is a bit of an old fogey, Riri knocked him in to space for a bit then punched him in the face when he came back down.

And now I'm going to actually go open my tokens, hope the "Good" in Friday today applies!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2019
    You can't get much better than Riri in one-on-one battles.
    I don't think it'd matter who she's up against, she's just made for this.

Still so glad to call her my first ever 4* champ.
  • Salacious_D
    Salacious_D Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2019
    Victory with a 1/1/2 lv 94  B)

Boosted to the max with +2 all AP, 100% match and 125% critical, and a 150/150 Chimichanga for good measure.

Controlled the board throughout, hitting the blue early causing a nice critical hit and charging the red. A friendly green - heavy board allowed me to keep him airborne for four turns, and a red match-4 on final landing brought a second hit with the gauntlets. An HB Overdrive was far too late leaving him with 142 health and a simple match to win.

I blew the hoard successfully chasing Hela since the Medusa CotT  (now 1/2/2) and am now pull-as-you-go. 4th Kraven cover drawn.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    level 282, 4/5/4 Riri had no trouble showing Mr. Stark the door, despite his fancy oversized suit. Oddly enough the board was so deficient in red and blue that neither of us managed to use red or blue the entire match. RNG decided she was a Packers fan, and it was yellow and green as far as the eye could see. I kept knocking Tony around with green until he cried Uncle.
    My reward was a fourth saved cover for Nico - I'd forgotten about her completely, so maybe I'll take another look at her and see if she's worth champing someday.