Error, started game with 10 health [Fix in 3.6]

Options
2»

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This just happened to me. The specific situation was that the game _crashed_ and so I was on 0 health by default. I didn't come back to the game until hours later and that PW was still on about 10 health instead of having healed to full like I would've thought after 8ish hours. (I suspect if you crash inside a game it doesn't realise it needs to start the "healing counter" perhaps)
    So I healed them with a potion and restarted and it was still on 10 life.

So just wondering if the specific details about it crashing and not healing in the meantime can help hunt it down.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just had this hit in a very odd way...  I lost the left node match because I got a "Something Went Wrong", then went to play the right node, got a warning that I had low life, consumed a potion to restore, then entered the match without a second warning, then started with 10 life...  Two different issues cost me my last two matches of RaW...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, this issue is scheduled to be fixed in the upcoming 3.6 update. 
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just an FYI with the new update this bug is back
  • chaosascends
    chaosascends Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Julie71 said:
    Just an FYI with the new update this bug is back
    This just happened to me in the current version. SWW error in TG, went to play again, HP under 15... I go to play the Ravinica at War: Promise event, *ALL* of my PW's have HP under 15. Checked the other TG, that PW that's already in slot has HP under 15.