Avengers Endgame Movie (SPOILERS)

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
edited April 2019 in Off Topic
Avengers Endgame is coming out soon are you going to watch it? I am can’t wait to see what the heroes are going to do.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    According to presale records being broken, lots of people will be watching. Then question is more when will you watch it?
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Got my ticket for 26th. :sunglasses:
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Pongie said:
    According to presale records being broken, lots of people will be watching. Then question is more when will you watch it?
    There’s a movie theater in my town and it’s first come and first served basis (no advance tickets) the first weekend after it comes out there’s going to be a lot of people watching it but I am coming on a Monday after release and I am going to be there super early to get the good spots. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got a ticket to a 5pm show on the 25th, driving to a further theater than I normally would, but it's got a bigger/better screen, and it's a special "fan event" showing that has a special commemorative coin thing (99% of the reason I'm going to this showing is because my sister and I got an Infinity War coin at the show we picked at random last year, so we decided to go get the Endgame coin to go with it this year).
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Reserved seats in IMAX for the 26th for myself, wife, and kids...super stoked😎👍
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Must not be any big chain, where I live you always pick your seats out at places like Regal and AMC.  You don't have to pre-buy but you often want to....

It's kind of crazy now vs the old days when you just showed up and stood in line, and too often the movie you really wanted to see sold out before you got to the window.  And then you had to either see some other lame movie, wait 2 hours for the next showing, or just go home.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Must not be any big chain, where I live you always pick your seats out at places like Regal and AMC.  You don't have to pre-buy but you often want to....

It's kind of crazy now vs the old days when you just showed up and stood in line, and too often the movie you really wanted to see sold out before you got to the window.  And then you had to either see some other lame movie, wait 2 hours for the next showing chill with a few drinks at some dive bar nearby, or just go home.
    It can't have just been me in there...
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pre bought our tickets and reserved our seats for the 27th at 11am.  Told the wife she has to wake up early because we will watch Infinity War right before we leave for the movies so it is fresh in our minds.  She isn’t a fan of that.  Lol.  
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my tickets booked for the midnight showing UK time on 25th. I have work the next day. And it's an important day. They're not going to get the best out of me... 
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far so good, but an FYI, any spoiler data will be removed as soon as found. 

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucked into a second screen opening during opening weekend so I get to see it Saturday morning at 9:30 in the morning!  I like the early showings.   Leaves the rest of the day open.  :)
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof said:
    So far so good, but an FYI, any spoiler data will be removed as soon as found. 

I would suggest anyone posting spoilers should have their account suspended and all their covers and in-game stuff given to everyone else who hasn't seen it!
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    I'm intrigued by "so far so good"...how many of you have already seen it and are fighting back the urge to post spoilers?...

As someone who will have to wait until 5/4 to see it, I'm playing it safe and staying as far away as possible from the forums, and the internet in general.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm intrigued by a BILLION dollar opening weekend. Legitimate predictors of these sorts of things are saying it's possible.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not about the game, moved to Off Topic. Redirect left. 

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm intrigued by "so far so good"...how many of you have already seen it and are fighting back the urge to post spoilers?...

As someone who will have to wait until 5/4 to see it, I'm playing it safe and staying as far away as possible from the forums, and the internet in general.
    The Venn diagram of people who have seen the movie and MPQ players posting here is probably...non existent and completely separate circles.

The movie opens for the masses on 4/26, 4/25 has some late night screenings.

Sadly some of the few who were lucky enough to see it early wish to ruin the experience for other people. 
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Going 25th 5pm. I decided to get tickets for 4 of my students that didn’t get to see IW until 3 weeks after it came out. They went nuts avoiding spoilers. They’ll be joining my wife, my 2 kids, and me. I did send everyone the boyfriends rules for watching IW. I told them if they have to go to the restroom climb over the seat, don’t cross in front of me. 
    Spoiler alert that won’t make sense until after you see the movie: “Avengers assemble!”
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seen it and I want a new Thor in the game. Another costume or even as a 1* will suffice. 
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    Wait is this thread spoiler friendly or not?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. In case any of you would like to make suggestions for in-game content related to Endgame, I've created a thread called [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Endgame Feature Suggestions in the Suggestions & Feedback section.