MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options

6465 iso cost for lv 391 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @MissoesRicRose

My documentation shows the cost to upgrade a 5* to level 391 should be 3,235 Iso-8. Please contact Customer Support at mpqsupport@d3go.com or by using the in-app contact for help resolving this issue. 
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    @MissoesRicRose

My documentation shows the cost to upgrade a 5* to level 391 should be 3,235 Iso-8. Please contact Customer Support at mpqsupport@d3go.com or by using the in-app contact for help resolving this issue. 
    Now changed the value to 3230
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Wrong value again, to evolve character
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    So I end up running out of 'iso'.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @MissoesRicRose
    Did you contact Customer Support? My guess is they would probably need to replace the character for you. 
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Seems to be a general error I first noticed yesterday. First all my 5* above level 300 had leveling costs of 1 iso. After leveling the next level up cost was displayed with at least 5800 iso. E.g. Kitty had 6510 iso displayed for leveling from 393 to 394. Today, I don't remember exactly, it showed something below 4000. After leveling up it again showed more that 6000. Seems recently one should only do leveling up one level per day or it gets extremely expensive.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Seems to be a general error I first noticed yesterday. First all my 5* above level 300 had leveling costs of 1 iso. After leveling the next level up cost was displayed with at least 5800 iso. E.g. Kitty had 6510 iso displayed for leveling from 393 to 394. Today, I don't remember exactly, it showed something below 4000. After leveling up it again showed more that 6000. Seems recently one should only do leveling up one level per day or it gets extremely expensive.
    You seem to be right, the same thing happened with my C.America Infinity war. But anyway, it's still a bug.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @BeetleGeorge
    If you are experiencing this issue, I'd also recommend you contact Customer Support. 
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    @BeetleGeorge
    If you are experiencing this issue, I'd also recommend you contact Customer Support. 
    I got in touch with the support. The solution they gave me was to sell this persong to give me another. But I can only see if the problem persists if I get another cover of Dr. Strange5. Since this is extremely difficult. I can only wait now.
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    What you got offered is no solution at all. I have 11 5* between lvl 300 and 400 and the problem happens at all of them. Up any of them by a single level and the next level up costs twice as much. After a day the cost drops down to what might be normal. So it seems you have to wait 100 days to get one from 300 to 400. But at least you can level up as many of them as you want in parallel since there is no influence from one to another.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    But this is still a mistake in the game.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    Hi all, I went ahead and passed this up to the team for review, and I was informed that they will be looking into it.