3 * Hulk

peterdark
peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
edited April 2019 in MPQ Character Discussion
Apologies if this has been covered as I know there have been many mentions about 3 * Hulk being 'Broken' but would it not be better to have his Anger skill proc on his current health, rather than his total health?

I know it's not an easy change but in my head the hulk getting angrier the lower his health is makes sense as he will slowly be getting angrier the more small pummels he takes? Would also make him more useable than when you level him up in his current state.

Any thoughts or have I repeated something that someone else has said?
Tagged:

Comments

• darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2019
    peterdark said:
    Apologies if this has been covered as I know there have been many mentions about 3 * Hulk being 'Broken' but would it not be better to have his Anger skill proc on his current health, rather than his total health?

I know it's not an easy change but in my head the hulk getting angrier the lower his health is makes sense as he will slowly be getting angrier the more small pummels he takes? Would also make him more useable than when you level him up in his current state.

Any thoughts or have I repeated something that someone else has said?
    peterdark,

There have been far too many posts on how to fix 3* Hulk that have been left unanswered. Folks eventually abandoned the fight in an effort to fix 5* Hulk, which to date has also been left unanswered. It's been kind of an ongoing gag where only one Hulk has been slightly fixed over the years (4* Cho Hulk). 

Probably one of the main reasons why they would not incorporate the fix is because of the mechanics that come into play when you fight against the Hulk (particularly when boosted). The same argument is applicable when they nerfed  4* Kingpin's BLACK poke. The change to it's effect limited his use to you as a player, but added to the play mechanic when facing 4* Kingpin who can now exploit Magga countdowns against you (Which you will no doubt be dealing with with the current PVE event).
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    I've not been on this forum that long so I've missed a lot of the posts on these. I actually started playing again after a 3/4 year hiatus so I'm catching up on the nuances.