Which supports interact well with each other? Let’s hear ‘em!

GlockomaGlockoma Posts: 88 Match Maker
edited April 2019 in MPQ Supports Discussion
As the title suggests, I wanted to create a discussion on support/support pairing. 

I for one carry a 5* blackbird on phoenix and a 4* chimichanga on lumbercap. (Blackbird is X-men only and in 5* land options are limited, otherwise I would have put the chimi on phoenix.)

This pairing is quite potent. Lumbercap covers red/purple matches and has a nearly 40% chance to gain +2 red/purple on supported character matches. Blackbird enables an insanely high chance to gain +2 of the teams strongest color on strongest color match.  Chimi also has a high chance of fortifying tiles every turn as well as Blackbird improving special tiles on Match-5’s.

I think you can see where I’m going with this. Focus on purple matches, (or red in the meantime), and in no time flat you are getting plethoras of red ap to do your bidding (on top of juicy match-5’s). 

So I understand that currently, supports are bound only to PVE, are not popular yet, or are still relatively difficult to gather in high ranks. But unto those who have a few decent ones out there, I encourage you to bring your experimentations here for the community as we carve out another variable the game offers.

Comments

• GlockomaGlockoma Posts: 88 Match Maker
    I suppose no good experiences have been noted yet.