New Marvel Insider reward - 4* Captain Marvel bundle

2»

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for posting this grenadier.  I put in for one.  Has anyone received their CM reward yet?
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    No, but I seem to recall the delivery date on that was April 15th.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    The new Black Widow one will be redeemed by May 10th.
  • St_Bernadus
    The new Black Widow one will be redeemed by May 10th.
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    grenadier said:
    There's another new one up today.  Same as the last one with the HP and ISO, but the cover is 4* Black Widow.
       She's on my list to definitely champ later but a saved cover, 10k ISO and 1k HP is still a good deal, thx for the follow up.
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    There's an activity on the  Marvel Insider site called: "MU 25k code redeem"

Use code UNLIMITED25 for 25k points

Is this still there as I can't find it?

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    peterdark said:
    There's an activity on the  Marvel Insider site called: "MU 25k code redeem"

Use code UNLIMITED25 for 25k points

Is this still there as I can't find it?

I don't think it is.  This was from an email I got a whiles back about Marvel Unlimited (their subscription comic service) reaching 25k comics in their catalogue.   
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2019
    grenadier said:
    No, but I seem to recall the delivery date on that was April 15th.
    Thanks for that.  You're right, I found my email from when I redeemed it and it says it should arrive by April 15th.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Thanks for the tip regarding BW. Have redeemed that one too!
  • St_Bernadus
    Got my Carol today. A black cover so I am 99% sure the Black Widow will be black as well.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every time I go to the insider page, it cannot load.  Wonder if my employer has it blocked.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    My C4rol showed up today also
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did anyone receive their points for the Cap Marvel event? I can’t recall ever getting my points for registering for any of these events.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Every time I go to the insider page, it cannot load.  Wonder if my employer has it blocked.
    Marvel's site is really hard and slow to use.  Partly because there are tons of graphics and videos that auto play.

They need a serious redesign that gets you faster to find the things you want vs shoving things at you and slowing you down.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas said:
    Try logging out and back in. I think the page has an issue where your cookie expires but it does not actually log you out.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    jp1 said:
    Did anyone receive their points for the Cap Marvel event? I can’t recall ever getting my points for registering for any of these events.
    Yes got the HP and ISO and wondered where Carol was...
    Obviously out saving the universe or something as she turned up about ten minutes later.
    Grenadier: thanks for the tip on BW and I agree it would be good if someone can keep announcing them as I don't go on Insider unless I have comic codes to redeem.  Personally saving for the 8.5K HP so passing on BW this time but still appreciate the notice.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Got my iSO, HP, and Carol last night.

@Jormagund, if you're saving, be sure to go on the Insider site once a week or so, at a minimum.  There are a ton of points to be had just by clicking the links in the Activities section.  Generally, they want you to load up all the new content pages on the site.  News stories, videos, etc.  For the videos, I find I have to play them for at least a little while or I don't get the points.  BUT, I can load each point-earning page in a tab, hit play on the videos, and hit mute. :)

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Grenadier: yes I usually take the free points, it's just remembering to go on the site if I haven't bought any comics.  The weighting seems a bit weird to me though... 200 points for spending a few pounds on a comic and 500 for watching a video (maybe muted) for free.  Still it's something for nothing, hope it continues.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    bigsmooth said:
    pheregas said:
    Try logging out and back in. I think the page has an issue where your cookie expires but it does not actually log you out.
    Turns out it's real problem is with Safari.  No problems if I use firefox.