Why 2 Legacy Store for Elite collection, again?

We used to have 3 stores for Elite collection: 1 Legacy, 1 Standard and 1 for latest set.

It's been 2 weeks now, where we have 2 legacy packs with no other standard than latest.  Why? :'(  

Some people still need standard pulla to keep progressing. 

Also it would be nice to try to get BSZ too as we have to fight against.

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    There are more legacy EPs than standard EPs.  This will only continue to grow.  Seems natural that there would be 2 legacy weeks as part of a timely rotation schedule.

There has never been a set rule about EP pack rotations.  And the 3 slots we currently have is a fairly recent development (used to be two, then 1 before that, then none before that).
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Ok. Well maybe it's time they would offer 2 Standard and 2 Legacy, then. ;-)
  • bobby_2613
    @brigby or any other mod, Could you move this thread to Feedback and Suggestion, please.

So here's my suggestion: Due to increase in amount of set, could we have 2 Legacy stores and 2 Standard stores for Elite collection.

Thanks!
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    We have 2 legacy Elite Packs but we never get a chance to pull a sword.
  • Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Feels like this week’s RNA selection contains the best pulls in the set - both in terms of combo and just efficient cards. I’m only seeing three pulls I would be disappointed to get. 
  • Elektrophorus
    Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Barnabes said:
    Feels like this week’s RNA selection contains the best pulls in the set - both in terms of combo and just efficient cards. I’m only seeing three pulls I would be disappointed to get. 
    I know which three you are talking about and I spent all my jewels and ONLY pulled these three.
  • fiirst
    Barnabes said:
    I know which three you are talking about and I spent all my jewels and ONLY pulled these three.
    What are those three cards?
  • Theophilus
    Theophilus Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I'm sure one of them is the Orzhov Pontiff (MP) I managed to get stuck with. It was my only shot this week, and I was very disappointed. He could easily be an uncommon and nobody would care. He's way too lame to be a MP.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    fiirst said:
    If the pattern of the last two weeks continues, the Swords pack will be coming next week.
    (It's KLD+AER pack #3 here: https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Elite_pack_tracking)
  • fiirst
    Volrak said:
    fiirst said:
    If the pattern of the last two weeks continues, the Swords pack will be coming next week.
    (It's KLD+AER pack #3 here: https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Elite_pack_tracking)
    I hope so, i have spare some jewel to pull an Excalibur :s:sunglasses:
  • fiirst
    haaa! finally Swords hit the Elite Vault now
  • bobby_2613
    I've post something in the suggestion feed.  Feel free to had your ideas if you have something better:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/77937/elite-collection-availability#latest
  • dj55
    dj55 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Does this mean M19 won't be in the rotation anymore until it's legacy? It seems we get two legacy options and a rotation of Ravnica, and that's it. And why does one of the legacy sets always have to be from the Amonkhet block?!!
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    dj55 said:
    Does this mean M19 won't be in the rotation anymore until it's legacy? It seems we get two legacy options and a rotation of Ravnica, and that's it.
    We've had 2 legacy packs for the last 2 weeks, but if you look at the pattern (e.g. on the wiki), that seems unlikely to be the case again next week.  Based on recent packs I expect:
    • Only 1 legacy set next week (AKH pack #3).
    • M19 most likely returning in 3 weeks time (after XLN and RIX), or possibly next week.
    Though of course anything could happen.

And why does one of the legacy sets always have to be from the Amonkhet block?!!
    When it's not KLD+AER, a legacy elite pack will always be from AKH or HOU, because there are no other legacy elite packs.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    brigby or any other mod, Could you move this thread to Feedback and Suggestion, please.

So here's my suggestion: Due to increase in amount of set, could we have 2 Legacy stores and 2 Standard stores for Elite collection.

Thanks!
    Moved to Suggestions & Feedback section per OP's request
  • dj55
    dj55 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the clarification @Volrak! I guess that all makes sense. I didn't realize they wouldn't make Elite packs for the older sets. I just figured they would just include the mythics from those sets since they don't have masterpieces. 

I've been holding my purples for a particular card in the M19 set and it's been awhile since we've seen it. So I was starting to wonder what the deal was. Fingers crossed that it shows up next week, or in a few weeks at the very least.