Game does not save after saving a cover

Kahmon
Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
It seems that whenever you do anything in mpq the game saves and there are no take backs.
The exception I have found is saving a cover to a character.
If the last thing I do before closing MPQ is saving a cover then when return the cover will be back on my vine.
There doesn't appear to any duping exploits or covers missing. It's just a short rollback.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've noticed this a couple of times, too.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Kahmon
    @TPF Alexis
    The game should save automatically. If you are concerned about losing progress, it is advised to perform an action that forces the game to save. Such actions include beating a mission, opening a pack or rostering a character.
  • TPF Alexis
    It doesn't actually lose anything, it just moves the cover from Saved back to your vine. It's not particularly a problem, but it points to something not functioning as intended, which may have other consequences that are not yet apparent.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @TPF Alexis
    After you Save a cover and exit the game, how long before that Saved cover goes back to your Pending Rewards? Is it always the next time you enter the game, or does it take longer sometimes? 
  • TPF Alexis
    Every time I've had it happen, it was in my Pending Rewards next time I opened the game.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Happens as soon as I log back in.

To avoid it, I sometimes either skip sn enemy team or use a health pack on an injured character.

As mentioned in the opener, there is no loss, just very minor inconvenience, which I do not believe is intended.