Doc Ock can be stunned by Court Death [Investigating]

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
People who have a champed Surfer routinely run him with Thanos because he can't be stunned.  Doc Ock now has the ability to be immune to stuns with tentacles out.

And yet, multiple reports have been made that Doc Ock is being stunned by Court Death when his tentacles are out.

So, this seems like a bug.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @bluewolf
    Thank you for reporting. The team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating. I'll add it to the bug list. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    You need more info on this?

I saw it in the Howard event only in this case I was able to stun him via 4* Gamora's stun. Both as the primary target (3 turn component) and the secondary one (1 turn other character stun).

When I tried Talos stun (direct single target) it said he was immune and it only placed the secondary part which is the count down tile.

So it seems he's affected by group / team stuns but not by direct single target ones.

KGB
  • Tombstone
    @KGB
    Thank you for the feedback. Could you tell me what level Gamora's Incapacitate power was at when it was able to stun Doc Ock? 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 covers - where she also stuns a 2nd opponent for 1 turn. I suspect that's why she was able to stun him while Talos was not.

KGB
  • Tombstone
    @KGB
    Thank for the additional information. I'll pass it along to the team.