Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Rogue,Thor,Carol here.
    That was mine as well. Works like a charm.
    My best moment was actually a 2* pull. Got a Torch champ level that gave me the 3* cover I needed to finally champ my 11/3/4 dupe, and the LT from that gave me a Bonus Hero with my 8th Magik cover. One more after the cover from this season's Sim and she'll be Shield Training ready.
    Safe bet she will be featured in pve at least 1 more time before being a shield training required.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    Rogue,Thor,Carol here.
    That was mine as well. Works like a charm.
    My best moment was actually a 2* pull. Got a Torch champ level that gave me the 3* cover I needed to finally champ my 11/3/4 dupe, and the LT from that gave me a Bonus Hero with my 8th Magik cover. One more after the cover from this season's Sim and she'll be Shield Training ready.
    Safe bet she will be featured in pve at least 1 more time before being a shield training required.
    I actually got a red from a Classics pull this morning, so I'm good regardless!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday, my best moment was when the servers were down, which screwed up my placement but meant I got to skip my final grind on a sub of the horrible Hulk event.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to hit 900 in 3* PVP for the second event in a row (used to do this every time as a 4* player, but my experience with GRRR champed has been decidedly less fun and I've either had to settle for 575 or grind 40 wins). I climbed to about 650 or so, then popped an 8hr shield, and then finished up. I guess that's the way most people do it, but historically I was able to do it without shielding by just knowing my float points. Since i don't really have those anymore, I guess i just need to keep a little HP in the bank now.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching 2-star Black Widow take out all three enemy members of the opposing team thanks to a cascade of three purple matches.  Her Espionage damage was boosted by Okoye's passive and about a dozen team up AP, so Ragnarok, Daken and Bullseye all went down, one right after the other.
  • bluewolf
    Finishing the semi-annual break incentive/attempt to find the floor of PVE participation known as the Hulk event.  

Please take this event to the ET landfill and bury it there.
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Just now Kitties circuit breaker downed Apocalypse and it didnt end the round until i made a match.

Odd little curiosity 
  • TPF Alexis
    Real Steel got me both to enough CP for another Back in Black pull and my Season 10-pack. BiB was a Carnage champ level...with a Bonus Magik cover. Season 10 pack had 9 2*, and then a saved Kingpin...with a Bonus Magik cover. She's at 11 now. One more non-red cover plus the one from Sim and she's champable.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 Paint It Black tokens, 2 for Moon Roach, 1 for Wolveroach.  3 5*, all of them Black Widow.  Champion levels for Moon, Wolveroach now has her at 2/1/3.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a yellow 5* DD cover (making him 2/9/6 - sadly 3 of the 9 were before saved covers) and a bonus Kitty (taking her to a well balanced 4/3/3). 
  • TPF Alexis
    edited March 2019
    Got Hela's black cover from my personal Progression Token!
    Another really cool moment: I was the one who did the last clear that completed Alliance Progression for us :)
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Starting DP vs MPQ and realising JJ is 5* Essential and therefore boosted to level 567!
    Red match-3 for more than 5000 damage.

Defenestrate at 3 covers for ~18k damage and another 3k in strikes. 
    Body Check for almost 40k base damage and adding almost 6,5k for every coloured special tile.
    Damping Evidence for ~25k in passive damage if I match a trap tile.

Add in Chavez for some critical tile shenanigans and even the 5* Essential node with Cage and his massive protect tiles are a breeze.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    I got Hela from my progression token! That hadn't happened since Star-lord's release store! (Edited to say that of course I didn't get Hela from Star-lord's store...which is a shame as Hela looks much better than Star-Lord...)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My final free token pull from today's DDQ vault got the Nebula cover, which gave her champ level #1 up to 271.  The resulting LT gave me a champ level for Rogue, meaning that both of the LTs Nebula got me in DDQ this cycle gave me Rogue champ levels.  I'm not 100% positive, but I believe it's the first time I've pulled the same 4* character twice in the same week since full token dilution went into effect.

As an honorable mention, boosted Elektra has reminded me how much fun that character's skill set can be, even if she's not particularly viable in the current meta.  With DPvsMPQ providing as broad a range of PVE opponents as you'll generally see, it's been fun to steal their special tiles (particularly Thing's beefy shields), baiting their nukes with Shadow Step or dancing your way to damage/AP-theft.  I'll built some incredibly janky teams to maximize her use against SCL7 opposition and it's been a fun ride in an event we've all seen dozens, if not hundreds, of times at this point.  Even her 3* is growing on me, even if it's inferior in almost every way.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Max Bagman. I’ll take it.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got Bagman 144 from t200 in b2r. Guess I win at life.
  • WiDoW0042
    WiDoW0042 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Beat Level 515 IF, Cage, and MB practically singlehandedly with my Level 275 Ghost.
  • bluewolf
    Just enjoying my champed JJ, boosted as the 5E, and smashing the DPvMPQ 5Es to bits.  These nodes (SCL9) have caused me much frustration in the past and having a good 5 to run makes a ton of difference.

Also, coming to the realization that with 2 48 hr events, DP v MPQ is the best ROI in terms of rewards to effort of any event.  It is now firmly one of my favorite events for that alone.