Another issue with Chord of Calling

Options
The fact, that convoke is broken with X spells has already been described.
Another problem, however, is the fact, that Chord of Calling cannot be cast when you have 3 creatures in play. Very weird, considering it doesnt even put creatures on the battlefield.

Comments

• Gargoyle
    Gargoyle Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Another problem, however, is the fact, that Chord of Calling cannot be cast when you have 3 creatures in play. Very weird, considering it doesnt even put creatures on the battlefield.
    Sorry, but could you point me to the discussion on the Convoke issue with X Spells?
    I've noticed this and was searching for any related posts before creating my own but this is the only one I've seen that mentions it.

Not sure if this was just fixed already but I can cast Chord with 3 creatures with no problem.
  • Elektrophorus
    Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Gargoyle said:
    Sorry, but could you point me to the discussion on the Convoke issue with X Spells?
    I've noticed this and was searching for any related posts before creating my own but this is the only one I've seen that mentions it.

Not sure if this was just fixed already but I can cast Chord with 3 creatures with no problem.
    The Convoke X issue was largely fixed a long, long time ago. If you have any new issues to post, I suggest you make a new thread.

Also, this thread is from November 2018.
  • Gargoyle
    Gargoyle Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Gargoyle said:

The Convoke X issue was largely fixed a long, long time ago. If you have any new issues to post, I suggest you make a new thread.

Also, this thread is from November 2018.
    I need to test a bit more to figure out the specifics but I'll be posting something if this is a separate bug. There's definitely a limitation on Convoke when paired with X values that I don't think should exist.

Something could be from 2018 and not be fixed by now...